Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Destroys Mason Menard - One Punch in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teofimo Lopez is a BULLY! I'm taking "Razor's Edge" Pitbulls! Brooklyn Stand Up! SALUTE!

Comment

This guy went 9 rounds with Devin Haney.

Comment

face plant!

Comment

This kid Lopez is a problem. Seems to be living up to the hype

Comment

bring on Devin Haney

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Lomachenko will duck teh fuck out of him.
              Yeah, yeah - that's always been Loma's modus operandi, amateur and pro 🙄

Comment

Loma vs Teofimo is the superfight in 2019, but only because Teofimo is way bigger. Dont get me wrong Teofimo is awesome even vs guys his own size, but is he better than Loma if they are the same size? No, no current fighter is imo. But being MUCH bigger, Loma would be in a ton of danger in that fight, the Salido fight on steroids. Bring in the same ref from that fight and Loma would end up in the hospital. With a fair ref though, that's a hell of a matchup.

Comment

This kid is real.

I knew it the last time I watched him, but now I'm convinced. He's hell for anybody.

Comment

I didn't know much of this guy but damn that was brutal.

I'd like to see him definitely take a step up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      Loma vs Teofimo is the superfight in 2019, but only because Teofimo is way bigger. Dont get me wrong Teofimo is awesome even vs guys his own size, but is he better than Loma if they are the same size? No, no current fighter is imo. But being MUCH bigger, Loma would be in a ton of danger in that fight, the Salido fight on steroids. Bring in the same ref from that fight and Loma would end up in the hospital. With a fair ref though, that's a hell of a matchup.
                      lol? seriously? are you high? It was a great KO but hardly extraordinary finesse over anything but an average opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X