Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: No Wonder Joshua Didn't Want No Part of Wilder's Right Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: No Wonder Joshua Didn't Want No Part of Wilder's Right Hand

LOS ANGELES Now that he has tasted Deontay Wilder's power, Tyson Fury is even more aware why Anthony Joshua hasn't fought the unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion. "It's no secret Joshua didn't want this fight," Fury said during the post-fight press conference, "and he didn't want it for a reason because Deontay Wilder is the most fiercest puncher in boxing history, in heavyweight-division history. And I saw that tonight and I felt it. No wonder AJ didn't want no part of that right hand. He can't move like he. He'd have been nailed!"
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both guys are a credit to the sport........more than can be said for some!

Comment

Fury is actually right here. Totally agree! Joshua is scared!

Comment

Anthony Joshua is the same guy who told the fans to go fight Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Fury is the #1 until someone beats him.

The judge that had it 115-111 to Wilder needs sacked..... he's trying to make out Fury was beaten despite the KD's! lol absolute joke... and if YOU think otherwise you are a fake, dishonest or DKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
            Anthony Joshua is the same guy who told the fans to go fight Deontay Wilder.
            That was something lol and I'm an AJ fan

Comment

Not a peep out of Joshua or the Hearns ...lol!

Comment

He right,and agree fury is the best heavyweight,wilder is more althetic and not as stiff as aj and he could barely touch fury,aj would be swinging at air,I think both fury and wilder stop aj

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  Fury is the #1 until someone beats him.

The judge that had it 115-111 to Wilder needs sacked..... he's trying to make out Fury was beaten despite the KD's! lol absolute joke... and if YOU think otherwise you are a fake, dishonest or DKSAB.
                  100% the Mexican card was a joke. That said, the second they said “split decision” I said out loud “it’s a draw”

It should have been a MD draw, and the Mexican judge should be reviewed like CJ Ross was.

That said, Fury and Wilder are clearly the top of the mountain in this division. Joshua who?

Comment

The fight made me a Fan of Both guys.
                    Very classy from both fighters . Showing two men can try to rip each other heads off for 36 minutes then embrace in a show of Mutual Respect .

Comment

Working...
                    X