No announcement yet.

Canelo will NOT lose in his 5 year run with DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    o yea man i feel u, i know what u was saying and i noticed the points total too so it wasn't like i was expecting the points total of mines. it was just whatever u had.

but yea if u want to i ain't trippin, we can do it if you want, it's whatever
    Alright. Consider it booked. I'll make a thread in the betting forum just to better track the bet cuz like you said it could & probably will take a minute to decide this one. Good luck.

Comment

there is no one better than canelo around his weight class , he stay focused and will keep winning...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Alright. Consider it booked. I'll make a thread in the betting forum just to better track the bet cuz like you said it could & probably will take a minute to decide this one. Good luck.
        lol fa sho, all good

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          there is no one better than canelo around his weight class , he stay focused and will keep winning...
          why didn't you bet panda then?

i don't even like clenelo but felt confident in what i was saying to accept a bet, why did you avoid panda?

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            why didn't you bet panda then?

i don't even like clenelo but felt confident in what i was saying to accept a bet, why did you avoid panda?
            wish i had enough points... im confident af too.. dont see anyone at 160 beating him...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              wish i had enough points... im confident af too.. dont see anyone at 160 beating him...
              he ain't asking for a match to his points, he was just asking if you'd be willing to put up what u got. I bet if u told him to match what u got he would've.

Comment

If canelo faces reasonable competition, he wont go 5 years without taking an L.

He is not floyd mayweather

Comment

Damn, Gigantes going to lose all his points.

Comment

If Nelo doesn’t lose it’ll be because he can rumble...the kid is skilled...he’s tough to beat because he’s a very good fighter

Comment

He's so good he even wins when he loses (e.g he lost his last two fights yet still figures out how to get a "W").

Comment

Working...
                      X