No announcement yet.

What concerts have you been to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What concerts have you been to?

What concerts have you all been to? They're not exactly my thing, but...

I've only been to two rock concerts back in my native Romania, but the comradery, beer, & cheap entrance price will keep me coming back

As for back home in Dreamville (Cali), I just can't shell out the outrageous amounts for anything that I deam worth it, nor can I find the crowd to go with me. Same goes for any past Laker games or fights (Fury-Wilder..)
    There is a Metallica concert coming up in Fresno I just noticed, so I'm tempted to jump on that

I was taken to Elvis when I was 13. Seen Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc.

Comment

In the last year and a half, I saw Metallica, Deftones, Tool, Slayer, Lamb of God, Depeche Mode, Korn, Stone Sour, Royal Blood.

And other metal bands most people never heard of or care about.

I wanna see Deftones again in a few weeks. Ozzy's farewell tour got postponed until next year, I wanna see that.

Yeah, concert tickets can be expensive. One reason why I've been to way more concerts in my 30s than in my 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I was taken to Elvis when I was 13. Seen Led Zeppelin, Queen, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc.
        You got to see all the greats. I would kill to see Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin live.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          You got to see all the greats. I would kill to see Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin live.
          I regret never seeing the Beatles and Stones. I could have seen the Stones a couple years ago but passed as they were in their 90's by then.

Pink Floyd was great but unfortunately the time I seen Zeppelin, they were so wasted it was a bit disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            In the last year and a half, I saw Metallica, Deftones, Tool, Slayer, Lamb of God, Depeche Mode, Korn, Stone Sour, Royal Blood.

And other metal bands most people never heard of or care about.

I wanna see Deftones again in a few weeks. Ozzy's farewell tour got postponed until next year, I wanna see that.

Yeah, concert tickets can be expensive. One reason why I've been to way more concerts in my 30s than in my 20s.
            Was that their show in San Bernardino June of last year? Because if so that was an incredible gig all together.

Comment

I've been to a lot of great shows but one of my funnest shows ever was definitely in Smokeout 2009. Incredible lineup and one of the chillest crowds ever because most of the 20 thousand people were stoned as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                Was that their show in San Bernardino June of last year? Because if so that was an incredible gig all together.
                Yeah, that was it. I saw Tool two other times, but the San Bernardino show was my favorite. That was Tool's biggest non-festival show ever.

It was cool to see Clutch also. They weren't even announced on the bill, so it was a nice surprise.

Comment

Fleetwood mac, Tom petty, Roger waters, David gilmour, Smokey robinson, Steve Miller band, Peter Frampton, war, kiss, blondie, santana, John fogerty, the delphonics, earth wind and fire,cypress hill, psycho realm, wu tang clan, smashing pumpkins, stone temple piolets,rage against the machine, motor head, rolling stones. To name a few.

Comment

Haven't been to many at all.

Saw the Prodigy and also went along to a Nirvana show. Both were good.

Comment

Working...
                    X