Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Be Voting For Amir Khan To Eat Kangaroo Testicles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Be Voting For Amir Khan To Eat Kangaroo Testicles

Former IBF welterweight Kell Brook had a good laugh after hearing that his domestic rival, Amir Khan, had traveled to Australia to be a part of the reality TV show 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here.' 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here' is a reality TV series in which up to 12 celebrities live together in a jungle environment for three weeks. They have no luxuries, and compete to be crowned king or queen of the jungle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kell knows all about eating testicles

Comment

Oh dear, this can't be so!

Comment

Comment

Kell is just jealous A Mere Con is going to have testicles in his mouth and he isn't. Nothing more to see here other than a b1tchy f.ag

Comment

Comment

Kell Brook needs to stop living off Amir 'King' Khans name. We got big plans for 2018, the UK fans are in for a treat when Amir returns home, but nobody cares about what Brook is doing these days.

Comment

Met Khan a couple of times. Although he comes out with lots of deluded ****, he's actually a very nice guy, I'm gonna stick a few quid on him to win this.
                Funny how Brook is still obsessed with Khan, at least Khan obsesses over legit fighters like Floyd and Pac.
                Kell Brook is a b*tchass quitter
                Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 11-13-2017, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Kell is just jealous A Mere Con is going to have testicles in his mouth and he isn't. Nothing more to see here other than a b1tchy f.ag
                  It's the fact khan will be eating testicles without getting macheted that irks kell tbh.

Comment

I Am A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here is such a shart show, but 99% of boxers would not turn it down

Boxers like Carl Froch dream of being on this show because of the stupid amonts of money they pay as well as the mainstream exposure

Few years back Haye was on there and the esteemed gentlemen in my sig

It looks like all that nonsense with Khans wife etc..paid off, they tend to go for the celebrities who's name is buzzing in the rags
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 11-13-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X