No announcement yet.

best forum to discuss Basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best forum to discuss Basketball

It is probably RealGm. In Insidehoops. I called them Insidepoops. That forum is garbage. You have 99.99 percent of guys who sucks at basketball. This forum is much better. NSB would decimate ISH. Reddit NBA is also a good place to discuss Basketball.
    Last edited by RomanReigns; 08-10-2017, 01:42 AM.

Nobody gives a ****. **** you. Go play with yourself poosy its already day 2

Comment

The Taylor Swift forum that I mod has a a sports sub-forum and the basketball conversation there is among the best in the world pound for pound when it comes to insane hoops analysis and breakdowns

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        The Taylor Swift forum that I mod has a a sports sub-forum and the basketball conversation there is among the best in the world pound for pound when it comes to insane hoops analysis and breakdowns
        I will check it out. The poster above you is melting down since Horn beat Manny. Always posting some angry stuff in threads.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          I will check it out.
          Please do tomorrow we will break down the Triangle Offense and ask the question: Is it even relevant anymore? We'll use advanced analytics to answer the question right after we discuss Taylor's latest video in the main forum

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          The poster above you is melting down since Horn beat Manny. Always posting some angry stuff in threads.
          Don't mind him, that's my alt. And yes I'm still very emotional about the Pacquiao/Horn outcome. That alt allows me to blow off steam and allows me to cope. Please don't judge me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Please do tomorrow we will break down the Triangle Offense and ask the question: Is it even relevant anymore? We'll use advanced analytics to answer the question right after we discuss Taylor's latest video in the main forum

Don't mind him, that's my alt. And yes I'm still very emotional about the Pacquiao/Horn outcome. That alt allows me to blow off steam and allows me to cope. Please don't judge me.
            lmao. Triangle offense no longer works in today's NBA. More teams wants to run and shoot.

Comment

Working...
            X