No announcement yet.

After Re watching Stevenson Jack, I change my mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    I had Adonis winning 5 out of the first 6 rounds, and winning 10-11. I had it 7-5 for Adonis.

And I really did not appreciate Jack’s lowblowing in rounds 7 and up. It took some out of Stevenson for sure. But it was a b*tch move from Jack.
    Yeah I agree, he was pushing his luck with those low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Tomato can jack is so ordinary i dont see what people see in him.
      He hás a dull style, somehow he makes exciting fighter though because this one was good but the degale fight was thrilling. Anyways, he does look ordinary and its no Wonder he hás só many draws in his Record.

Comment

I had Stevenson winning by one round. He was definitely the more active in the first 6 rounds. Jack hardly did anything. He also won the 10th round. That body shot changed the round.

I don't really have a problem with the draw but Stevenson pulled it out IMO. I thought he was done after the 6th. He was also landing some thudding body shots once they got close. I thought that was a mistake by Jack to fight close but he was able to tire Stevenson out.

I think Stevenson is near his expiration date. He should stay way from Kovalev and Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Tomato can jack is so ordinary i dont see what people see in him.
          Same here. Don’t see why these guys think they can win rounds without throwing punches.

Comment

115-113 Stevenson is he correct score everyone else got it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              If Jack could have clearly won at least one of the first 6 rounds convincing, he’d have that strap around his waist now.
              Round one could go either way neither did anything

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                I had Adonis winning 5 out of the first 6 rounds, and winning 10-11. I had it 7-5 for Adonis.

And I really did not appreciate Jack’s lowblowing in rounds 7 and up. It took some out of Stevenson for sure. But it was a b*tch move from Jack.
                Just like all the holding from Adonis not to mention the ref breaking it up every time Jack got on the inside. B*tch move from Adonis and ref

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                  Yup, that's how I had it with my first watch through of it, I think it was rd 4 that Jack took and Adonis took all the other rds from 1 to 6 and then we had a bit of a comeback from Jack 7 to 9 he was doing much more, but the 10th and the 11th rounds Adonis found his second wind and he should have took either both or one of those rounds.

I'm assuming that's how we got the 114-114, I think the judges scored it like this
                  Jack rds 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12
                  Adonis 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 10

I still don't get how they could have had Jack winning that one, I'll need to watch it again, but I watched sober and without the sound on at the time.
                  Because it’s no way you can clearly give round 1 to Adonis. That was a pick em round neither landed anything significant

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
                    He hás a dull style, somehow he makes exciting fighter though because this one was good but the degale fight was thrilling. Anyways, he does look ordinary and its no Wonder he hás só many draws in his Record.
                    Should only have 2 draws.. he beat the **** out of Perriban

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Round one could go either way neither did anything
                      Maybe, but jack looked more tentative. I gave it to Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                      X