Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Just say this:

I, TRavestyny am WRONG!!!!!

I was thinking ..... maybe we can contact by way of an email someone such as :
    Dr Catlin or Dr Segura .....

It would be a funny:

You are an absolute moron.

My information is based on the Court of Arbitration for Sport, who told you specifically that you are wrong. You refuse to accept it. I guess the court isn’t enough for you to accept that you are wrong.

Of all the posters here, you think that you are the only one smart enough to understand this. The reason you got decapitated 4-0 is precisely because of that attitude. You think you are smarter than everyone else.

You aren’t, and you are wrong. Stop being a pvssy and accept the challenge. If not, stop writing to me. I have no desire to keep talking to you about what was so obvious that you lost 4-0 after you chose the judges yourself.

And as I said before, keep insinuating that the judges were cheating, and I'll invite every last one of them to this thread to embarrass you like they've already done in the past. YOU CHOSE THEM you sore loser piece of shlt.
    Last edited by travestyny; 07-19-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You are an absolute moron.

My information is based on the Court of Arbitration for Sport, who told you specifically that you are wrong. You refuse to accept it. I guess the court isn’t enough for you to accept that you are wrong.

Of all the posters here, you think that you are the only one smart enough to understand this. The reason you got decapitated 4-0 is precisely because of that attitude. You think you are smarter than everyone else.

You aren’t, and you are wrong. Stop being a pvssy and accept the challenge. If not, stop writing to me. I have no desire to keep talking to you about what was so obvious that you lost 4-0 after you chose the judges yourself.

And as I said before, keep insinuating that the judges were cheating, and I'll invite every last one of them to this thread to embarrass you like they've already done in the past. YOU CHOSE THEM you sore loser piece of shlt.
      Make me correct you AGAIN!

You think that the CAS panel is stating something BUT you misinterpreted what they are trying to tell the athlete!!!!! It is simple as that!

Sorry but you thought it went "smoothly" because of the score but the truth is that you kept on complaining from the start what we were arguing about .... Yes, even after you agreed to discuss something as simple as "Does EPO have threshold type tests" .... you then tried to limit the conversation even though there was never an agreement to limit the conversation .... and you said some things that were NOT true.

No ref and no judges to make sure that we didn't go off on a tangent!

It became a Kangaroo type court! Simple as that.

Examples:
      - Judges were to provide a reason to why they thought the person should get the vote. Only 1 actually did that but they also used incorrect information to come to their conclusion!

- You took statements from WADA document that YOU thought meant something but I corrected YOU .... You know, similar to now!

- That judge didn't respond to my statement which corrected his analysis. Even though he even asked!

- At least 1 judge voted NOT on the discussion but on something else. That you were there 24/7 but I couldn't be.

- The last judge voted even though I specifically told him to not until I was satisfied that he understood the discussion. He went ahead and voted anyways .... after the fact, he just said, yup, I understood!

Then I find out that 3 of 4 judges are friends. The first vote came from a Mayweather Mafia groupie. You twisted it and said that I accepted them. Dumb of you since that is not the point. I said it from the start, that I didn't want those type of judges and I cannot know without them telling me. Yet, him and his friends were judges.

and that is about the judges.

Then there is YOU:

- You didn't even remember what you stated at the start. Initially you said that there are no threshold tests at all and ......

- You said, there are no thresholds, ratios, .... none of that! WRONG!!! I corrected you!

- You said, it's not about the intensity of the bands. I corrected you!

- You said, after you realized your mistake, well, if there is, it maybe not on the confirmation but perhaps the presumptive tests. So you tried to limit it to confirmation test. Even here, go check out what you said initially! You specifically said there is NOT for BOTH!!! LOL .... like I said, Kangaroo court!!!

- You deflected on ABP testing ... even though we both know that I brought up those examples such as HT thresholds and you said that was an old information. Man, I remember us even discussing studies on that!!!!

- ABP is referenced even in the EPO document. EPO is tested both directly and indirectly. 1.5 years later, you finally admitted that there are thresholds! Case closed right there. Lets make sure that you tell that to the judges! Oooops!

- You wanted to limit the discussion (after the fact) yet, you were trying to convince the judges based on a case from 2003-2004 period!!! Especially for 1 of the judges, he based it on that!

- You said there were no thresholds referred to but even in that document, they referred to it implicitly and explicitly. ABP thresholds and other threshold tests!

- I said to you at the start, I will be explaining everything as we go. I cannot do that in 1 or 2 posts. I even had a note stating so. Again, that didn't stop you from trying to limit it to a word that I said (Got you games brought to you by Travestyny!) .... instead of trying to understand where I was coming from.

- Your misunderstanding continues today.

- I even heard that you were DQd recently for not following rules. Is that true? So you lost, right? Or was this another Kanhgaroo type court? Just asking.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Make me correct you AGAIN!

You think that the CAS panel is stating something BUT you misinterpreted what they are trying to tell the athlete!!!!! It is simple as that!

Sorry but you thought it went "smoothly" because of the score but the truth is that you kept on complaining from the start what we were arguing about .... Yes, even after you agreed to discuss something as simple as "Does EPO have threshold type tests" .... you then tried to limit the conversation even though there was never an agreement to limit the conversation .... and you said some things that were NOT true.

No ref and no judges to make sure that we didn't go off on a tangent!

It became a Kangaroo type court! Simple as that.

Examples:
          - Judges were to provide a reason to why they thought the person should get the vote. Only 1 actually did that but they also used incorrect information to come to their conclusion!

- You took statements from WADA document that YOU thought meant something but I corrected YOU .... You know, similar to now!

- That judge didn't respond to my statement which corrected his analysis. Even though he even asked!

- At least 1 judge voted NOT on the discussion but on something else. That you were there 24/7 but I couldn't be.

- The last judge voted even though I specifically told him to not until I was satisfied that he understood the discussion. He went ahead and voted anyways .... after the fact, he just said, yup, I understood!

Then I find out that 3 of 4 judges are friends. The first vote came from a Mayweather Mafia groupie. You twisted it and said that I accepted them. Dumb of you since that is not the point. I said it from the start, that I didn't want those type of judges and I cannot know without them telling me. Yet, him and his friends were judges.

and that is about the judges.

Then there is YOU:

- You didn't even remember what you stated at the start. Initially you said that there are no threshold tests at all and ......

- You said, there are no thresholds, ratios, .... none of that! WRONG!!! I corrected you!

- You said, it's not about the intensity of the bands. I corrected you!

- You said, after you realized your mistake, well, if there is, it maybe not on the confirmation but perhaps the presumptive tests. So you tried to limit it to confirmation test. Even here, go check out what you said initially! You specifically said there is NOT for BOTH!!! LOL .... like I said, Kangaroo court!!!

- You deflected on ABP testing ... even though we both know that I brought up those examples such as HT thresholds and you said that was an old information. Man, I remember us even discussing studies on that!!!!

- ABP is referenced even in the EPO document. EPO is tested both directly and indirectly. 1.5 years later, you finally admitted that there are thresholds! Case closed right there. Lets make sure that you tell that to the judges! Oooops!

- You wanted to limit the discussion (after the fact) yet, you were trying to convince the judges based on a case from 2003-2004 period!!! Especially for 1 of the judges, he based it on that!

- You said there were no thresholds referred to but even in that document, they referred to it implicitly and explicitly. ABP thresholds and other threshold tests!

- I said to you at the start, I will be explaining everything as we go. I cannot do that in 1 or 2 posts. I even had a note stating so. Again, that didn't stop you from trying to limit it to a word that I said (Got you games brought to you by Travestyny!) .... instead of trying to understand where I was coming from.

- Your misunderstanding continues today.

- I even heard that you were DQd recently for not following rules. Is that true? So you lost, right? Or was this another Kanhgaroo type court? Just asking.

How many essays are you going to write? You really got your heart broken, didn’t you?

1. YOU LOST. Just face it. NO ONE VOTED FOR YOU. YOU PICKED THE JUDGES. EXPLANATIONS WERE GIVEN FOR WHY!!! If you want to ask the judges again why you lost, just do it. I’d LOVE to witness that. Lol

2. You claiming you did this and that according to YOU. Lmao. YOU DIDNT DO SHlT. You corrected no one. You understood nothing. All you did was try to DEFLECT because you thought EPO was a threshold substance, when you got there you had a sudden bout of amnesia, and now you try to say I’m interpreting a court case wrong because the case destroys you. Here’s a hint fool. Claiming what you did, when no one believes you and EVERYONE is against you reveals that you fvvcked up, dummy.

3. Go to the thunder dome and see if I was ever disqualified The opponent is still in hiding. That shows what happened. I’m still getting congratulated for winning the battle, and I was even congratulated on it just yesterday. One person that didn’t like that I won tried to do what your butthurt ass did and claim I should be DQed, because you are less than men. There is an entire thread talking about how I beat the opponent. And I don’t mean me discussing it. I mean various other posters.

4. GIVE UP. The information is clear. You lost. You won’t even address my points and you won’t accept a challenge. You keep pretending I set you up...but I showed proof that I not only asked YOU to choose the judges, but went as far as saying you should choose the ones that were Pacquiao fans. You keep saying I cheated yet you claim you only had a problem with one of the judges. The last time Zaroku addressed this he reminded us that you lost. Willy Wanker wrote you two rants about why you lost and how he didn’t cheat for anyone. Billeau wrote a detailed message about why you lost. Get over it. YOU LOST. 5 PEOPLE TELLING YOU YOU ARE WRONG. NO ONE SAYING YOU ARE RIGHT. ITS OVER!!!!!

AND MOST OF ALL, THE FACT THAT I'VE BEEN SO GRACIOUS AS TO OFFER YOU A REMATCH AND YOU KEEP DECLINING TELLS WHAT HAPPENED HERE. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP AND I KNOW WHAT'S UP. YOU ARE NOT A SCIENTIST, YET YOU CLAIM ONLY YOU HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND THIS, BUT NO ONE ELSE HERE HAS THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND IT. THAT'S WHY YOU WERE HUMBLED. I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN. DO YOU WANT A REMATCH BASED ON JUDGES THAT WE BOTH APPROVE OF, OR NOT? IF NOT, THEN YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN WHAT YOU HAVE STATED, AND AS SUCH, STOP WRITING TO ME!!!! IT'S OVER. ACCEPT YOUR 4-0 LOSS AND DISAPPEAR.
          Last edited by travestyny; 07-19-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              How many essays are you going to write? You really got your heart broken, didn’t you?

1. YOU LOST. Just face it. NO ONE VOTED FOR YOU. YOU PICKED THE JUDGES. EXPLANATIONS WERE GIVEN FOR WHY!!! If you want to ask the judges again why you lost, just do it. I’d LOVE to witness that. Lol

2. You claiming you did this and that according to YOU. Lmao. YOU DIDNT DO SHlT. You corrected no one. You understood nothing. All you did was try to DEFLECT because you thought EPO was a threshold substance, when you got there you had a sudden bout of amnesia, and now you try to say I’m interpreting a court case wrong because the case destroys you. Here’s a hint fool. Claiming what you did, when no one believes you and EVERYONE is against you reveals that you fvvcked up, dummy.

3. Go to the thunder dome and see if I was ever disqualified The opponent is still in hiding. That shows what happened. I’m still getting congratulated for winning the battle, and I was even congratulated on it just yesterday. One person that didn’t like that I won tried to do what your butthurt ass did and claim I should be DQed, because you are less than men. There is an entire thread talking about how I beat the opponent. And I don’t mean me discussing it. I mean various other posters.

4. GIVE UP. The information is clear. You lost. You won’t even address my points and you won’t accept a challenge. You keep pretending I set you up...but I showed proof that I not only asked YOU to choose the judges, but went as far as saying you should choose the ones that were Pacquiao fans. You keep saying I cheated yet you claim you only had a problem with one of the judges. The last time Zaroku addressed this he reminded us that you lost. Willy Wanker wrote you two rants about why you lost and how he didn’t cheat for anyone. Billeau wrote a detailed message about why you lost. Get over it. YOU LOST. 5 PEOPLE TELLING YOU YOU ARE WRONG. NO ONE SAYING YOU ARE RIGHT. ITS OVER!!!!!

AND MOST OF ALL, THE FACT THAT I'VE BEEN SO GRACIOUS AS TO OFFER YOU A REMATCH AND YOU KEEP DECLINING TELLS WHAT HAPPENED HERE. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP AND I KNOW WHAT'S UP. YOU ARE NOT A SCIENTIST, YET YOU CLAIM ONLY YOU HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND THIS, BUT NO ONE ELSE HERE HAS THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND IT. THAT'S WHY YOU WERE HUMBLED. I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN. DO YOU WANT A REMATCH BASED ON JUDGES THAT WE BOTH APPROVE OF, OR NOT? IF NOT, THEN YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN WHAT YOU HAVE STATED, AND AS SUCH, STOP WRITING TO ME!!!! IT'S OVER. ACCEPT YOUR 4-0 LOSS AND DISAPPEAR.

Like usual, YOU DEFLECTED!!!!!!!!

All my comments were the TRUTH and I even called out how you respond and you did that AGAIN!!!!

Click here ..... lets get it on!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post18952147

Comment

Like usual, YOU DEFLECTED!!!!!!!!

All my comments were the TRUTH and I even called out how you respond and you did that AGAIN!!!!

Click here ..... lets get it on!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post18952147

Clarify your statement and I’m down.

EPO. Not about ABP.

Rematch, correct? Great. What is the penalty?

Comment

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

I already explained it to Travestyny but he is too far gone to understand!

So lets try this with Dosumpthin. Hopefully you can stay objective here ....

This is not about threshold substances. The panel was trying to explain that. In other words, any sign or way that detects that it is rEPO is acceptable.

TEST #1: BAP 80% threshold test
                    Results: 79.5 - Just under

With the BAP test alone the athlete is just below the threshold.

In previous cases there was at least one similar case (results) and said that threshold test was enough since the LAB used that test to determine for the detection of eEPO.
                    That is, the athlete was not found guilty since the concern was about false positivity.

TEST #2 and #3 .....
                    WADA had just come out with a new document and there were new studies.

The panel agreed that they should be admissible since the rule by UCI is that the LAB can use any test not just the BAP test .....

So with the other tests used by the LAB:
                    So they used other tests which concluded that the athlete was using eEPO.

But the BAP test is what? It is a threshold test!!! The panel said it was reliable but so were the other tests. Any one of those tests could be enough to conclude that the athlete was using rEPO .... the panel was telling the athlete that it could be with a test other than BAP threshold test .... especially with the new information that they now know of.

Again, they were transitioning to a new test and applied that test! Panel accepted that test too!.

I presented other cases as well that was similar based on a non-threshold substance test where the case's panel called the tests threshold tests.

In that case, the panel agreed that with only 1 of 4 threshold tests can aid in concluding that the athlete was abusing with that particular substance!!!!

BUT all 4 criteria were threshold type tests!!!!

That is, it didn't make any 1 of those 4 tests be changed to a non-threshold test .... they were still threshold tests. It's just that the LAB concluded the presence of a substance with 1 test and not the other 3 tests!!!!!

Simple stuff!!!

BTW - The WADA EPO EXPERT, who authored the WADA EPO technical document testified and called it a threshold type test!!!!

Travestyny thinks that the WADA EPO EXPERT is WRONG!!! WOW!

Every time you say threshold "type" test - I read that as

"NOT A ****lN THRESHOLDDDDD"

in my George Carlin voice.

LMAO

NO ****lN LEMONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      Every time you say threshold "type" test - I read that as

"NOT A ****lN THRESHOLDDDDD"

in my George Carlin voice.

LMAO

NO ****lN LEMONS!

Are you his Travestyny mini or something!!!!

DEFLECTOR DEUX!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X