No announcement yet.

Name the 5 WW'S you think Manny can defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
    I would give him a decent shot to beat any except Bud and Spence. Of course we will have to see what happens between Porter and Garcia. Thurman is a wildcard to me at this point due to inactivity. I think Bud would outbox Manny and just beat him up and Spence would walk Manny down and stop him.
    lmao!!! thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      I think he could beat, Adrien Broner, Lamont Peterson, Jessie Vargas, Devon Alexander and Egidijus Kavaliauskas. I think he loses to Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Porter and maybe Khan although that would probably be a 50-50 fight.
      I agree, I think he could beat Garcia, Porter as well tho and I think he has enough to handle Khan as he always crumbles late

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I agree, I think he could beat Garcia, Porter as well tho and I think he has enough to handle Khan as he always crumbles late

not true. sometimes he crumbles early like the great eric crumble

Comment

Going after Pacquiao has made you completely forget about trashing GGG like you used to do almost every day before Pacquiao won by KO. If Pacquiao fights as well as he did against Lucas I would favor him to beat all welterweights, Jr. welterweights and lightweights except Spence and Crawford. He can't beat either of them.

Comment

Manny beats Danny for sure, come on Danny looked like dog**** vs a shot Rios.

He also beats Miley, Broner, Khan, Peterson, etc.

Thurman is 50/50 at this point due to thurmans inactivity and injuries. But Thurman is dangerous for him.

Bud is a step too far at this point.

Comment

Pacquiao might lose to Loma at 135 because Loma is an amazing fighting ace. I think Pacquiao is a true big lightweight while Loma is smaller and probably a natural 130 pound fighter or maybe 126.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Just "slight odds" favoring Spence?? Are you crazy? Spence would be a massive favorite in that fight and with good reason.
                Im talking about how i'd see it, not the bookies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                  The question is just simpler if you name who Manny definitely does not beat IMO.
                  Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    spence
                    crawford
                    thurman
                    danny
                    porter

ggg and canelo might, and i said "might" with great respect to those 2 fighters, but ggg and canelo might give manny some problem depending on what weight they fight at.
                    Youre a delusional fan boy.

Comment

i don't know about 5, but he has real chances against garcia, maybe porter and thurman. shouldn't fight spence or crawford at this age. probably beats broner

Comment

Working...
                      X