Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Has To Ask - 'Do I Really Believe I Can Beat Joshua?'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder doesn’t want it

The world knows it, he refused to sign whilst aj signed

Simple, the bottom line is the fight never happened due to wilder not signing and ducking

Comment

Originally posted by fullers View Post
      And Joshua has to ask same question. Hearns so full of nonsense. If he and Joshua were so confident they wouldnt be taking povetkin next. Stop with excuses he said she said and fight or shut up
      The WBA ordered the Povetkin fight dumb arse because WBA sick of waiting for bumsquad to sign the contract to the terms he had already agreed.

Comment

clueless lol

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        What's Wilder's excuse this week for not signing the contract? I lost count after like 10 weeks of excuses already.
        its funny how so many joshua fanboys really have no idea whats going on..they take all the hearns say as gospel! until hes beaten wilder is the man and anyone in boxing knows that. More wins, higher ko ratio and the all important belt as stated by the great lennox lewis. a contract is a 2 way street my friend and its clear hearn and joshua are avoiding wilder at all costs..just like they did with luis ortiz!

Comment

wasnt it joshua who said hed 100% fight for 50million and then refused when offered it...you my friend dont have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Wilder doesn’t want it

The world knows it, he refused to sign whilst aj signed

Simple, the bottom line is the fight never happened due to wilder not signing and ducking
            why? because eddie hearn says so..go read your daily mail u clown

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
              its funny how so many joshua fanboys really have no idea whats going on..they take all the hearns say as gospel! until hes beaten wilder is the man and anyone in boxing knows that. More wins, higher ko ratio and the all important belt as stated by the great lennox lewis. a contract is a 2 way street my friend and its clear hearn and joshua are avoiding wilder at all costs..just like they did with luis ortiz!
              " until hes beaten wilder is the man and anyone in boxing knows that. "

Then why is Joshua ranked over him on every ranking system from Ring to Transnational ?

How can you accuse anyone of not knowing whats going on if you yourself dont know the IBF mandatory rules and claim Joshua ducked Ortiz who was also offered a guaranteed contract to fight Joshua ?
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-17-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                " until hes beaten wilder is the man and anyone in boxing knows that. "

Then why is Joshua ranked over him on every ranking system from Ring to Transnational ?

How can you accuse anyone of not knowing whats going on if you yourself dont know the IBF mandatory rules and claim Joshua ducked Ortiz who was also offered a guaranteed contract to fughgt Joshua ?
                are u really talking about the ranking as if they mean a damn thing. im talking records and facts. i have nothing against joshua in fact he seems a hell of a lot nicer guy than wilder but facts are he is promoted by eddie hearn..and please dont start with the "he was offered a guaranteed contract to fight joshua" ..he ducked ortiz simple as and its clear to see why. ortiz even at 40 has more skills..joshua is overrated and his cardio will be his downfall when he fights wilder

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                  are u really talking about the ranking as if they mean a damn thing. im talking records and facts. i have nothing against joshua in fact he seems a hell of a lot nicer guy than wilder but facts are he is promoted by eddie hearn..and please dont start with the "he was offered a guaranteed contract to fight joshua" ..he ducked ortiz simple as and its clear to see why. ortiz even at 40 has more skills..joshua is overrated and his cardio will be his downfall when he fights wilder
                  You stated anyone in boxing knows Wilder is number ONE ,did you not ?

Are you suggesting random people make up the world rankings and have placed Joshua at number ONE by accident ?

He did not duck Ortiz bc he had the IBF belt , sorry if you want to live in fantasy like the rest of Wilder fan club but the FACT is Ortiz left on his own and decided to fight Wilder got popped twice which infringes the IBF rules and LOST anyway ! (Though the bell saved him )

Comment

Wilder will get 50 50 in rematch? What is wilder waiting f or.?
                    If he leaves it too long someone wil l come along andl beat wilder and wilder will have nowhere to go.
                    You don't want a lifetime of regrets

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      Team Joshua is on a campaign to convince the public they want Wilder but Wilder doesn't want it. Remember this, there is no rematch if Joshua wins. So essentially Team Joshua whole offer schema is based on Wilder gambling that there are two fights.
                      Yeah, cos that’s not what Wilder’s team are doing, at all.....

Comment

Working...
                      X