Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mikey beats Loma...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia wins. I had little doubt before this weekend and none now. If they were naturally the same size I'd pick Loma all day long. Full credit for wanting the fight but a guy as big and talented as Garcia is gonna prove to be a bridge too far.

Comment

Some sensible comments here, but a couple of posters have also let a few drops of urine into their panties.

C'mon, I want to see a flood.

Comment

Mickey does not want to fight Loma. He will said he does but his lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          Garcia wins. I had little doubt before this weekend and none now. If they were naturally the same size I'd pick Loma all day long. Full credit for wanting the fight but a guy as big and talented as Garcia is gonna prove to be a bridge too far.
          I agree. Mikey is a very good fighter and he is much bigger. Can't see Lomo getting past him.

Comment

I'm fully confident in Loma embarrassing Mikey. Not sure why people keep on harping about the size difference in Linares Loma.

Was it noticable? Yes. Did it have an affect on the outcome of the fight? No. Loma kinda looked comfortable all night even when he got put on his ass he wasnyt phased by it. He looked a bit too relaxed although his footwork wasn't as clean as I've seen him in other matches.

Those shots didn't even have a toll on Loma either. In the tenth he still looked fresh and was moving good so can't blame size of lomachenko actually loses to Mikey.

Comment

Mikey wants no part of Loma. If he fights Loma, Mikey gets added to the "No Mas" list, but he's busy fighting bums like Easter.

Comment

Would be a great fight.

Comment

If Mikey was to beat Loma that doesn't hurt Loma it just means he belongs at 130 or Lower and not at 135

I think Linares dropping him somewhats does show that 135 is probably his VERY MAX. However Loma is very Bold and is not afraid to risk so I think he will fight Jose Ramirez at a catchweight for that WBC 140 Strap

I think that is how Arum plans to Map out his career: Beltran is next obviously then Jose Ramirez at a catchweight to make more History. Yes I do think Loma can box CIRCLES around a Massive Jose Ramirez for 12 Rounds who is slow and lacks head movement

Arum is NOT making Mikey Garcia vs Lomachenko not really out of fear but more so out of SPITE!

Comment

Loma fought most of his career at lightweight don't know why people acting like he is a small fighter when he said he couldn't fight Rigondeax at Featherweight and made him move up 2 weight classes

Comment

dont worry , mikey aint beating him

Comment

Working...
                      X