No announcement yet.

Rewatched mayweather vs zab after may vs mac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched mayweather vs zab after may vs mac

After the ppv on the weekend me and my friends where making fun McGregor style skill and no punching power. So i decided to show them mayweather vs judah.
    I and my friends where admiring the speed the footwork and punching ability of both fighters. Mayweather looked unreal in that fight.
    That should be the quality of boxing we should see on these big events. The casual fans have no clue of the ability of high quality boxing matches. Its a shame we have to see personalities on the big stage instead of quality fighters.

McGregor and his team should be ashamed of themselves for the rubbish they believed about boxing and how easy it is. McGregor in my eyes is a loser for all that **** talk. **** the McGregor team punk ass muther ****ers.

Brendan Schaub the UFC fighter before the fight; "Conor hits a lot harder than Zab Judah"

Pauli: "Believe me, he does not"

Zab Judah He punches about as hard as Christina Judah.

Comment

Both gassed against Floyd except that Judah is a boxer and Conor was a UFC fighter. Both gassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Both gassed against Floyd except that Judah is a boxer and Conor was a UFC fighter. Both gassed.
        And Floyd should have been DQ'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          And Floyd should have been DQ'ed.
          No, Judah should've been DQ'd cry baby.

Comment

Working...
          X