Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    your post #385 and the one above got nothing to do with what i wrote...
    I want Spoon to come back!!!
    Epic polls out there now! Hehehehehe. Tsk tsk tsk!

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
      remedied it in the rematch!? ha ha ha!

oh boy! what a disconnect? classic zaroku!

carry on...
      In another thread, PAC at least did better than Canelo against Mayweather!!

Interesting threads coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Zaroku, Sugarkainhook (his first alt) and his new alt Esevatoloco actually did beat Floyd!

Multiple personality disorder bordering psycho did beat Floyd

He does it by closing his eyes.
        Spoon when you get back, there are many threads being created about Floyd, PAC and Marquez!

I feel I am one of the guys who pushed you over the edge by challenging you broad assertions.

When you come back, try to restrain yourself. Consolidate your thoughts, and post in a less insane way...

Tsk tsk.. You'll be back, and I'll be waiting!! To do battle!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
          Floyd won the first 6 or 7 rounds... stop listening to the commentators
          Castillo did come closest! Next was Maidana!
          Now that a year has passed the pain remains!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Cause they ain't even watch the fight lol.
            The guys that actually came close got the rematches. If Floyd fights Manny it will be for the money only. This poll indicates PAC didn't do much!

I don't get how some guys say Floyd waited too long when PAC is younger.

Maybe the are trying to say when PAC was kTFO6?? Floyd is older!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              My vote was for Castillo but i can't help but laugh at the 2 votes for Pacquiao. I wonder who they came from.
              Post 5/2 it came up to 4 votes for PAC!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                Not sure why posters keep saying that fight was a robbery...if you watch it and score it round by round, yes it was a close fight...but how can Robbery be used?
                ... it was about "WHO ??? came closest"... Castillo did...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... it was about "WHO ??? came closest"... Castillo did...
                  Who do you think beat him?? In order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    The guys that actually came close got the rematches. If Floyd fights Manny it will be for the money only. This poll indicates PAC didn't do much!

I don't get how some guys say Floyd waited too long when PAC is younger.

Maybe the are trying to say when PAC was kTFO6?? Floyd is older!
                    Floyd is always prime just ask them , always prime and always way bigger even now as a 40yr old and after 20 yrs on top of the game still prime and they want him to come back and fight a MW while Manny fights JWWs and drains WWs , delusion strikes them Pact@ards in ways that amaze .

Comment

• I voted Maidana because Castillo definitely beat him and I think Maidana done WAY more than enough to deserve the nod but people were blindly ignoring everything Marcos was doing and thinking everything Floyd does should be amplified by 10.
                      If Pacquiao or Canelo was in Maidana place at that given time and they fought the exact same way as Chino Floyd would have lost BOTH times, this is why that along with Castillo 1 were both robberies.

Comment

Working...
                      X