Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are all AJ haters against the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    There you go mentioning me again like a woman. Did Joshua lose in May? That's when the TS started posting.
    F a g s like yourself run rampart. I got to keep some of your guys on check.

Comment

Because if he beats him, they can't hate on him? Or hate less?

This is kind of a silly question. Same reason most Canelo fans make up random excuse not to want 3rd fight with Golovkin.

Most people here barely even like the sport itself, it's all about supporting "their" guy and putting down everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        F a g s like yourself run rampart. I got to keep some of your guys on check.
        Keep in check by exposing how stupid you are? Please tell us how TS didn't start posting until after Joshua lost even though he started posting in May. You're so ****ing smart man.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I hope you right because the Heavyweight division needs Anthony Joshua. He brings both excitement and entertainment back to the division. For your sake, let's just hope that it was just a fluke win on Ruiz' part and he gets his titles back because boxing just won't be the same without him. I know I rib his fanboys a lot from time to time but it is always done in good banter to get a reaction out of them. I like AJ but I like Deontay greater.
          It's not even about being a fan of Josh. I've watched all his fights and I know how he fights despite his obvious flaws. And he's better than all these other HWs.

If they all faced the same level of opponents Josh has faced, they will all have at least 2 losses on their resumes. Heck, Fury lost to McDermott who shouldn't even be a boxer but the scandalous judges gave him a controversial victory. And his first fight against Chisora was very close and could've gone either way. Wilder on the other hand has been beaten up by Uber Drivers throughout his career and almost lost to Ortiz and lost to Fury.

Josh has a style and he's better than all of them. But the Josh that fought Ruiz is not the real one. I've watched the fight several times and I didn't see anything special that Ruiz did and he didn't even land more than 2-3 power shots despite all the flurries he was throwing and how concussed/defenceless Josh was. So I know he'll get sparked out in the rematch easily if Josh is 100% himself.
          Last edited by BangEM; 06-14-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

If I ever get like this I'm gonna go off myself out in the woods somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              It’s bizarre. All the biggest Josh haters are the only ones against a rematch, including Ruiz’s coach and Ruiz. Why do you care since you don’t even like the guy? Lol
              It’s his career and he wants a rematch. I believe all those against the rematch know a fully fit Josh will destroy Ruiz. It’s all about ulterior motives. But fcuk that, he’s getting all the belts back.

And Josh was dealing with something else and fatigue, not Ruiz. I’d give him those two body shots in rd 6, tho.
              Ruiz beat a man who was already beaten before he got in the ring. The rematch is happening and he’s getting slaughtered in Dec and even snickers won’t be able to save him.
              I hear what you're saying boss, but you understand there will always be haters, doubters, and people with ulterior motives that haven't much capacity to be objective. It's also okay to be a supporter/fan who falls on the side of positivity and encouragement. I'll never ride with the negative or narrow minded BS, but I get it. It is what it is and it's not going anywhere.

There are some people that think there's no point in delaying the rematch, that if he loses again to Ruiz he's just not that good anyway.
              What I believe most of "them" are saying, is that delaying the rematch and taking a detour (changing trainers, dropping the entourage, etc.) has certain psychological and technical benefits, that are not gained with an immediate rematch.
              I'm saying, and perhaps you can agree... that remains to be seen. I will concede that IF the rematch yields another devastating loss for AJ, it COULD be said that a delay or detour would have been well advised. But the key to an objective thought is, that remains to be seen.

Public perception seems to be everything to people. Joshua's not all pissed off and going on some eye of the tiger quest, so people perceive his demeanor as, business as usual. Reality is, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. Team AJ may know something that the public doesn't know. Pretty much everything is speculation...UNTIL the next fight happens. The proof is in the pudding, as they say, and not always in the public perception. It's easy for Wilder and anyone else with a keyboard or mic in their face, to judge a guy's career by one fight. I understand that's what forums and interviews and such are for, but I'm just sayin'.

I suppose this is just more evidence that we live in a "What have you done for me lately ?" society. Such is life. Apart from that, it usually doesn't matter what logic or perspective you present, once you have entered any fan-boy or super-fan zone, OBJECTIVITY is out the window and ulterior motives, negative evaluations, and clever, trendy, venomous quips, are to be expected. That's for both sides, btw.

Unless you proper enjoy the fandom type back n forth "trolling" experience (which is fine), it could serve boxing fans better to discern what's objective and what's "hate driven". Perhaps you already do, but I don't believe ALL the 'Anti-Ruiz Rematch' camp are of the "hate driven" persuasion. Do you ? I think some may just be swayed by public perception and forget there's the remains to be seen option.

Peace.
              Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 06-14-2019, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Because if he beats him, they can't hate on him? Or hate less?

Most people here barely even like the sport itself, it's all about supporting "their" guy and putting down everyone else.
                BAM! There ya go. Though I wouldn't say it's MOST people here. There is certainly a bunch, but not most. It may be that those who are stuck in the fandom zone, as I call it, tend to post a lot and "get the most grease", if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  If I ever get like this I'm gonna go off myself out in the woods somewhere
                  Noooo. Whoooaaa, that's not necessary, man. There's rehab and ish like that. Suicide is never the solution. People outgrow fandom vision too. It's often a temporary phase. Plus, you might be immune.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                    It’s bizarre. All the biggest Josh haters are the only ones against a rematch, including Ruiz’s coach and Ruiz. Why do you care since you don’t even like the guy? Lol

It’s his career and he wants a rematch. I believe all those against the rematch know a fully fit Josh will destroy Ruiz. It’s all about ulterior motives. But fcuk that, he’s getting all the belts back.

It’s funny how everyone is now claiming Josh can’t jab because he was pawing against when he has the stiffest jab amongst the current HW. Oh, he has no chin but has taken bigger shots from better fighters than anything Ruiz can muster and dealt with them fine. Ruiz didn’t even hit him with any clean power shot apart from the one to the head. He was just slapping flurries throughout the fight. And Josh was dealing with something else and fatigue, not Ruiz. I’d give him those two body shots in rd 6, tho.

Ruiz beat a man who was already beaten before he got in the ring. The rematch is happening and he’s getting slaughtered in Dec and even snickers won’t be able to save him.
                    My guess is they know Andy was fortunate AJ spaced out in there. They don't want Andy to lose immediately to AJ, for that will pretty much squash the 1st fight. But AJ has to really batter him to prove the 1st fight was a fluke, which it was.

If Andy fights and loses to someone else, they can still say he legitimately beat the best version of AJ.

AJ getting those belts back.

Comment

They dont want it because they dont want Joshua to win his titles back. Much easier to mock him when he has no belts. Easier to mock him if he doesnt avenge a loss. They know there is a good chance he wins his belts back, they are all on here saying the same thing is going to happen cuz Ruiz exposed Joshua bla bla bla but they know there is a solid chance he beats ruiz in the rematch and so they would rather it didnt happen.

It really is as simple as that, they are haters and its easier to hate on a none champion. It also takes pressure off Wilders ducking of Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X