Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dontae accuses Dan Rafael of being racist because he blocked Rigo on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontae accuses Dan Rafael of being racist because he blocked Rigo on twitter

lol what a drama queen.

I think the funniest part is how Dontae thinks Dan Rafael is promoting LSC because of his cover photo.

Lol who the fook is that guy?

Comment

Dontae is boxings answer to martin luther king.

Comment

Dontae always trying to start race shit. But it's undeniable that the boxing media is the most biased and unprofessional in any sport. They aren't neutral or try to be like the media that cover other sports.

Comment

Whites are the most privileged in boxing. I don't think that can be denied.

Comment

Dontae is a racist piece of human ass goo.

Comment

I've been using twitter for years and I've never blocked anyone. ESPN "needs to fire his ass" as Floyd would say. Nobody will miss that Frito Lay eating fat ****

Comment

I didn't watch the video but why would a boxing journalist block a source on one of the best boxers in the world?

Comment

I always keep hearing of Dontae. Never had the interest to click on a link or watch a video. Dan has some good articles. Other than that not interested in them or their twitter drama.

Comment

Dan blocked him but talks so much ish about him. That's weak.

Comment

Working...
                    X