No announcement yet.

The belts are causing delay to official announcement of Ruiz vs Joshua 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The belts are causing delay to official announcement of Ruiz vs Joshua 2

A date of December 12th has been set, but not in stone for the rematch as both camps held late night emergency talks over which belts are to be on the line.

Ruiz won 5 belts in total against Joshua, 3 major world title belts that were held by Joshua (WBA,WBO, IBF) One minor title (IBO) and a new major title that was "open for the first fight" The Snickers World Championship.

Ruiz is willing to give up 4 of the 5, he won't part with the Snickers belt. Ruiz stated "I did not win the Snickers belt from Anthony Joshua, he is also not mandatory for the belt. Giving the one-sided nature of our fight, I do not feel that he deserves to fight for it."

Eddie Hearn fired back "AJ would love nothing more than getting that strap around his waist. Given his legacy, he has earned a bite at the belt."

Anthony Joshua said "I will struggle to get motivated for this fight if it's just to win back my old belts. I want a new belt. Wilder avoided me for his WBC, Tyson Fury is running away with his lineal, and now, Andy won't let me have his Snickers."

Snickers belt is the only belt he owns that fits him. The fat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Snickers belt is the only belt he owns that fits him. The fat ****.
      Lol dont be salty.

Comment

Mars, Incorporated is headquartered in Virginia.

AJ has to travel to the Old Dominion state if he wants that belt!

Comment

AJ gonna get snickered , again

Comment

Kownacki vs. Ruiz for unification...

Comment

Hearn made sure the Saudi Government put a countrywide Snickers ban in place to secure the rematch.

Comment

Ruiz has to make his IBO mandatory before fighting AJ.

Comment

Working...
                X