Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Wants To Back Out Of The Rios Fight NOW!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz Wants To Back Out Of The Rios Fight NOW!

I mean I think it should happen in march. What's the point of announcing it with 4 weeks of training camp. Needs a half way decent build it that it deserves

Comment

Ortiz will be up early. Then he gets cracked and quits

Comment

Two irrelevant cans beating on each other oh this is must see tv
        Not

Comment

lol brandons lazy azz is already tired of training. dude doesn't want to train for another 2 months lol

Comment

The fight was never officially announced. Been rumored since November.

Comment

Figures. **** Ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Two irrelevant cans beating on each other oh this is must see tv
                Not
                UFC is making a living out of it

Comment

brandon rios is hardly going to be able to talk in 10 years. that guy brought being stupid with him to the sport. just imagine what all of those headshots are goign to do to him. glad he made his money early. hope he was smart with it. for all of his stupidity, he doesn't seem like the guy to keep leeches around, or spend money stupidly. he's a family man from what i can tell. got his partying out of the way early in his career.

i can't imagine that guy getting into the ring and being anything but shot. he looked like the oldest 29 year old in boxing against tim bradley.

ortiz, as crazy as it sounds, probably has more left in his body. not sure about his mentality, in fact you have to give that to rios, who is just too proud and stupid to accept that he's all done. ortiz believed he was all done after the maidana fight

this fight shouldhave happened long ago, but i'll honestly take it at this point. it will probably be exciting. styles make fights.

Comment

Rios might be lazy and physically shot but Ortiz is a mental midget that will find a way to quit at the first sign of adversity. His problem has always been in between the ears. Had all the tools to be a superstar but his childhood phuked him up mentally. Can't count on a guy like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X