Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see top fighters face each other..or are you worried about their pay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to see top fighters face each other..or are you worried about their pay?

None of these fighters are huge draws in the sport right now period...No one is doing monster numbers at all. So why are people on here arguing over numbers instead of just wanting fighters to take concessions to make themselves a huge star?

Fight the best, take the risks and you will be rewarded..say what you want about Mayweather and Pacquiao..but they went through hell to get to where they are in this sport...They both bend over backwards and were the b-sides in order to get what they wanted in this sport. These fighters are spoiled little b1tches who want everything handed to them without any risk at all.

I agree with Larry.

And people still don't get why the purse bid was of no interest to Alvarez with GOlovkin... Loeffler is on top of the GAME! K2 stable over GBP any day!

but Loeffler sends One Punch Productions a penny every time he posts about Lil'G and why K2 can do no wrong doing. D side intranetz bidnez

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      None of these fighters are huge draws in the sport right now period...No one is doing monster numbers at all. So why are people on here arguing over numbers instead of just wanting fighters to take concessions to make themselves a huge star?

Fight the best, take the risks and you will be rewarded..say what you want about Mayweather and Pacquiao..but they went through hell to get to where they are in this sport...They both bend over backwards and were the b-sides in order to get what they wanted in this sport. These fighters are spoiled little b1tches who want everything handed to them without any risk at all.
      if they dont reach a deal There will be no fight,so we care ,obviously everybody wants a fights,truth is every Sport have some drama ,boxers fights 2 Times a year do we need to talk about something,same with every Sport ,there is Time on pitch or ring and Time for media and drama.

Comment

I could give a fuk what they make, get in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          I could give a fuk what they make, get in the ring.
          Aren't you someone who excuses Golovkin ducking Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            So you agree Jacobs should stop over-pricing himself and fight Golovkin, to have a chance of beating and becoming a big star?

Or are you saying GGG should make a concession, because he needs Danny Jacobs to become a big star?

Or are you just doing your usual flip-flopping depending on the story of the day, and where your favoured fighter (ie, the one who is not Golovkin) fits in?

Comment

I'm not worried about their pay.........

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I'm not worried about their pay.........
                Unless it's Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                  So you agree Jacobs should stop over-pricing himself and fight Golovkin, to have a chance of beating and becoming a big star?

Or are you saying GGG should make a concession, because he needs Danny Jacobs to become a big star?

Or are you just doing your usual flip-flopping depending on the story of the day, and where your favoured fighter (ie, the one who is not Golovkin) fits in?
                  But coward will turn down 10 million from Canelo.

Comment

I really don't care. I said before that Golovkin should just take the offer from Canelo, that fight needs to happen now because that Ginger **** is getting better and Golovkin has 2 years left about.

Comment

Working...
                    X