Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite guilty pleasure fast food meal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Korean BBQ ( the one where you gotta cook the meat yourself and you smell like grease after)
    Green K given.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Bringer's 7', 170 lbs
      That's 195lbs, twat.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        I also like a nice jalapeno burger from Five Guys and the meatball marinara with provolone cheese and jalapenos from Subway.
        I think Five Guys is overpriced and their fries are terrible (at least where I live.) But they do make a damn good burger.

There is no In-N-Out in my area, I'm dying to try one Animal Style like people are always talking about. Gotta remember to go there next time I'm in Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i've got 3 to choose from on cheat days;

2 fish sticks, fries, small bowl of clam chowder from a place called TO Fish N chips

Tuna melt on sourdough with fries from Super Tommys

and a Big Mac combo
          Man, I haven't had a Big Mac in forever. I need to get on that.

What about them chicken nuggets, doe? With the sweet chilli sauce and a large fry?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I think Five Guys is overpriced and their fries are terrible (at least where I live.) But they do make a damn good burger.

There is no In-N-Out in my area, I'm dying to try one Animal Style like people are always talking about. Gotta remember to go there next time I'm in Cali.
            No idea what kind of fries you're getting, but them cajun fries from Five Guys are ****ing divine.

The time before last I got ripped on fries, so last time I casually mentioned it to the chick at the register. Ended up with half a goddamn bag full of fries. I had to dig to get to my burger. It was a beautiful sight.

Comment

Man, I haven't had a Big Mac in forever. I need to get on that.

What about them chicken nuggets, doe? With the sweet chilli sauce and a large fry?

Big Mac has become more for nostalgia than actual taste tbh...there are hundreds of better burgers out there but that combination of thin ass patties and thousand island brings me back to my younger years

the nuggets, they have to be a side thing to the meal...even if i buy a 20piece, that **** doesn't fill me up at all...and lastly the fries; still an ATG in my book

Comment

Big Mac has become more for nostalgia than actual taste tbh...there are hundreds of better burgers out there but that combination of thin ass patties and thousand island brings me back to my younger years

the nuggets, they have to be a side thing to the meal...even if i buy a 20piece, that **** doesn't fill me up at all...and lastly the fries; still an ATG in my book
                Oh, it's the same for me with the Big Mac. Nostalgia out the ass.

I went through a phase a few years ago where I was just sick of their fries. I didn't eat at McDonald's for the better part of 5 years. Then, near the end of last year, I got curious and stopped in for a double quarter pounder with cheese meal, and the fries immediately hooked me again.

I just can't quit them.

Comment

That's 195lbs, twat.

Comment

Longanisa.... it'll kill me but I don't care... Sisig too

Comment

Meh, I've always been about the quarter pounders if I'm going to McDonald's. That's maybe once a year though.

If I'm going to McDonald's it's either for a shake or breakfast. I don't care what gross **** is in them, I love me an Egg McMuffin.

Comment

Working...
                      X