Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oscar pistorius - guilty or not guilty? whats your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Oscar Pistorius' lawyer is sceptical of the witnesses accounts, mainly because they incriminate Oscar and suggest the truth
    Did you hear the lawyers response about the neighbor hearing screaming?
    She couldn't scream because she was dead already from getting shot in the head.
    The guy is guilty.

Comment

spoke to oscar the other day and I asked him for an autograph, he was a little short with me though. he shot me a right dirty look.

Comment

I've only seen bits and pieces of the trial but the other day they were showing different ways on how he could break down the bathroom door with a cricket bat. He said he had his legs on when he did it and they were trying to prove from the marks on the door that he didn't have his legs on at the time. They went over and over it. What difference does it make if his legs were on or off at the time he busted the door in?

Comment

He's screwed. Will be found guilty, sent to a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison and be on his nubs suckin that cawk harder than 876arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            I've only seen bits and pieces of the trial but the other day they were showing different ways on how he could break down the bathroom door with a cricket bat. He said he had his legs on when he did it and they were trying to prove from the marks on the door that he didn't have his legs on at the time. They went over and over it. What difference does it make if his legs were on or off at the time he busted the door in?
            First to see if he was lying or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              First to see if he was lying or not.
              So it's to poke holes in his story? But even if he never had his legs on why would he lie and say they were on?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                So it's to poke holes in his story? But even if he never had his legs on why would he lie and say they were on?
                Because he had them on when the emergency services arrived. Someone trying to save his girlfriend from dying doesn't take a timeout to put on his plastic legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Because he had them on when the emergency services arrived. Someone trying to save his girlfriend from dying doesn't take a timeout to put on his plastic legs.
                  I never thought about that, suppose it's a pretty important fact to determine then.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    You have to know the country to understand the mindset there.

Johannesburg is one of the most dangerous cities in the world and he was a wealthy guy who lived alone and with a disability restricting movement. I think that tweet indicates he was also more than a little paranoid.

As an example, Golden Lions rugby coach John Mitchell had his place broken into, he was stabbed twice and tied up but often the consequences are much worse. http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/4...tchell-stabbed

The other stuff you mention about the time of screams and the security calls are contested by the defence, still to be determined.

He might well be guilty, but since you asked for an opinion, at this point I personally don't think he is.
                    The only thing I find odd is that he shot her through the door, which gives some credence to the intruder story. Then you have emotional homeboy puking in the court room, not sure what that means, but hes a bit of a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                      that's freaking scary

but im hoping that that's south Africa

and they put him in the same prison

he'd love a celeb
                      Blimey, missionary style as well.

Urgh!

Comment

Working...
                      X