No announcement yet.

After watching the highlights of Khan vs Diaz I'm really worried for Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching the highlights of Khan vs Diaz I'm really worried for Khan

He just looks so damn vulnerable. So small and fragile in there.

This dude has no balance when throwing punches, his footwork is all over the place and his hands are always so bloody low. For that first knockdown Diaz literally tapped his chin and he fell down.

Comment

Khan has possibly become more vulnerable since dropping Roach to get with Hunter. In my opinion he may have sacrificed a lot of his strengths - which helped to make up for his weaknesses - in hopes of becoming some responsible and restrained boxer, which he's not made to be. He's made to get out there and pour the damage on and hope he doesn't get hit. Roach could've just worked a few kinks out and they'd probably be in as good a position as Khan ever could be (particularly getting him to fight smarter while recovering and working on some of the more glaring defensive holes).

Comment

It's true he is vulnerable. I hope the added 5 lbs will make a difference to his ability to take a shot. He has the mentality to not give up, and has got back up from every fighter that has dropped him. It's what happens after that ****s him up.

Comment

Why are you always just watching fights that were on months....sometimes years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            Khan has possibly become more vulnerable since dropping Roach to get with Hunter. In my opinion he may have sacrificed a lot of his strengths - which helped to make up for his weaknesses - in hopes of becoming some responsible and restrained boxer, which he's not made to be. He's made to get out there and pour the damage on and hope he doesn't get hit. Roach could've just worked a few kinks out and they'd probably be in as good a position as Khan ever could be (particularly getting him to fight smarter while recovering and working on some of the more glaring defensive holes).
            Problem with Roach is that he missed 2 weeks for Pac. Now Pac is the star but Khan only does 10 to 8 weeks training a fight, or back then. Every week was important since he is not a gym rat.

Comment

Alexander will end him

Comment

He took some nasty shots in that fight, flush.

He's overly thinking in the ring, it's not natural to him

Roach was the perfect fit for him, all he needed to do is fix a few *****s and tighten up a little here and there.

Right now he is trying to be a completely different fighter, don't think it will work

If I were him i'd pack my bags up and beg Roach to give me another shot

Finish where u left off

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Alexander will end him
                  Very unlikely. Khan has the style that loves to face guys like Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Why are you always just watching fights that were on months....sometimes years ago?
                    Becaúse I'm a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X