No announcement yet.

We haven't forgotten about this Fury...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The awkward moment when a David Haye fanboy complains about talking bollocks and never backing it up.....
    Hahaha! LMAO.

Comment

Fury's getting KOd

Comment

I prefer watching Tyson Fury fights to pretty much any other HW fighter, his fights are entertaining as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

Fury's getting KOd
          Of course he is. We even know that the KO punch will be an overhand right.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Of course he is. We even know that the KO punch will be an overhand right.
            Or a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              I don't think Fury is World championship material. He's winning fights more on his size than anything else, same as it helps the Klitschkos.

And I think Haye kayos him anytime he feels like.

But it is pretty sad that people are still referring to one punch in the pro debut of a 20 year old kid. Says more about you than him.
              Agree with this post, especially the last part.

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
              I prefer watching Tyson Fury fights to pretty much any other HW fighter, his fights are entertaining as hell!
              Yep, build-up is very entertaining too, as is post-fight. I really wish he was a better boxer but he can still have a good career.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Nobody has come close to the amount of people Fury has called out and then backed out of fighting, the guy i a full blown ******ed attention seeker, he's even got that ****** smile going on.
                1. Haye goes on I'm A Celebrity, the biggest media-whore show in the UK.

2. And Haye doesn't have full ****** smile? Have you cataracts?

3. Shut up.

And also, shut up.

Comment

Working...
                X