No announcement yet.

Need Immediate advice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Immediate advice

Hello guys this is my first time posting in the training section and I am seeking advice. Basically I want to start running at 5am or 6am 30minutes to 1 hour eventually (Im a beginner) like boxers do. after i finish my run should i go to sleep? if so for how long? thanks guys any input would be appreciated

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
    Hello guys this is my first time posting in the training section and I am seeking advice. Basically I want to start running at 5am or 6am 30minutes to 1 hour eventually (Im a beginner) like boxers do. after i finish my run should i go to sleep? if so for how long? thanks guys any input would be appreciated
    I would run at 6, back in bed at 8 and at the gym by noon. sleep if you need it. one thing to consider is that your heart rate will be kickin' and it may be hard to fall asleep right after you run.........Rockin'

Comment

hmmm good advice on the whole heart rate dealio might need a cool down period. Heres summore info i get off work at 11pm and have school at 9am. im trying to formulate a good sleeping/work out schedule.

Comment

Why would you go back to sleep ? If u need sleep that bad do u run at 7 instead get home at 7:45 shower then breakfast ready for school job done !

Comment

Working...
        X