Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Haye targeting the faded age 41 not a rematch with age 37 Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Haye targeting the faded age 41 not a rematch with age 37 Wladimir?

Vitali turned 41 in July and has looked past his prime in his past two fights.

Wladimir is getting older too - he'll be 37 in March - but he looked like he's still in his prime in his last fight in July 2012.

Why does David Haye want to fight the older Klitschko rather than the still-prime younger brother who has already defeated him?

Because he thinks that he has a better chance at beating Vitali...??

Comment

As above.......

Comment

If he didn't knock out Wlad, is he really likely to knock out Vitali, whom took some of Lennox's biggest shots?

Wlad's not interested nor are most, the rematch isn't worth it.

Vitali is the best HW IMO, even Wlad says he's the best Klit.

Comment

He has a better chance at beating Vitali and beating Vitali also gets him a bargaining chip in a rematch with Wlad. He gets the WBC title and a big win.

Comment

...because Wladimir has flat out said no to the rematch a few times? Rightly so, but still.

Vitali has been saying he wanted the fight to get the KO since Haye lost to Wlad. The two have a score to settle, and it will probably be a damn good fight.

Comment

On one hand, I don't think Haye deserves another payday when he flopped already cut corners the first time around, flopped so badly against Wladimir and then went into his fake retirement.

But then, on the other hand, I'm a boxing fan and I kinda want to see Haye vs Vitali.

It is quite funny how he's mouthing off about a declining Vitali but has never once chased a re-match against Wladimir. It kinda makes a mockery of all his bravado, but then we all know he's talking crap most of the time anyway.

Honestly though, David Haye is one of the most obnoxious characters I can remember in boxing. He's a chavvy Premiership footballer masquerading as a boxer.

Comment

Obviously because he knows the chances of a rematch with Wlad are next to nil (unless he beats Vitali).

Comment

wladimir beat david fair n square then after that fights k2 contacted haye about a possible vitali-haye fight and david signed a contract in december to fight vitali but vitali fought chisora and at klitschko-chisora press conference bernd boente said "david fights dereck winner fights dereck",plus vitali has said numerous times he wants to KO Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    On one hand, I don't think Haye deserves another payday when he flopped already cut corners the first time around, flopped so badly against Wladimir and then went into his fake retirement.

But then, on the other hand, I'm a boxing fan and I kinda want to see Haye vs Vitali.

It is quite funny how he's mouthing off about a declining Vitali but has never once chased a re-match against Wladimir. It kinda makes a mockery of all his bravado, but then we all know he's talking crap most of the time anyway.

Honestly though, David Haye is one of the most obnoxious characters I can remember in boxing. He's a chavvy Premiership footballer masquerading as a boxer.
                    wladimir beat haye fair n square no point in rematch,vitali said numerous times he wants to KO haye andbyour saying haye doesnt deserve a rematch then why did haye bang out chisora who vitali struggled with and ho would u like vitali to face if haye doesnt deserve a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X