Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Cotto II on December 1 at MSG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what the hell people are talking about..."it was one sided, there's no need for a rematch". I am completely dumbfounded.

Comment

Originally posted by mudpunch View Post
      I don't know what the hell people are talking about..."it was one sided, there's no need for a rematch". I am completely dumbfounded.
      People talk **** all the time. The fight was close, like 8 rounds to 4 and majority of the rounds were close or almost swing rounds. A lot of people want the rematch and the people that don't will still end up buying it. Rematch makes a ton of money and would be a good fight again.

Part of the reason I think some talk like the fight wasn't close at all is because Pac beat Cotto pretty easily. They have to do it to big up Mayweather.

Comment

The first fight was good but dont really care for a rematch. Who else is there for cotto though? canelos not gonna fight in dec, winner of jcc jr/martinez in sept will be too soon to take a fight vs cotto the beginning of dec. ortiz is out. who else??

Comment

Dumb article

Its not happening

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            The first fight was good but dont really care for a rematch. Who else is there for cotto though? canelos not gonna fight in dec, winner of jcc jr/martinez in sept will be too soon to take a fight vs cotto the beginning of dec. ortiz is out. who else??
            Arum will use bradley to lure cotto back to top rank, then proceed to rematch cotto and pac. Atleast i hope.

Edit: wait, tbc i dont care to see cotto sign anything long term with top rank, but those are a couple of matches that would be interesting

Comment

It sounds like the author is simply wishfully speculating.

Comment

Not going to happen for tax purposes IMO. Besides that PBF was the clear winner in the 1st fight.

Maybe Cotto vs Lara is what is brewing!!!!! I'd go to NY and watch that fight

Comment

Why would Floyd fight outside of Vegas against someone he beat convincingly?

Doubtful

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

floyd doesnt fight outside of vegas, sorry fella's...

Comment

Working...
                      X