Comments Thread For: Ariza: "Manny cant fight anyone not promoted by Bob"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
    I believe Ricky Fatman was promoted by GBP when Pacman fought him
    Yes but they were not trying to sue de la Hoya back then. I don't think top rank and gbp have done business since then

And it's quite obvious pacquiao ain't fighting fighters from other promotional companies his options were cotto 2,Marquez 4 or Bradley that's just terrible imo
    Last edited by Juof; 05-14-2012, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Well whats new?

When Ariza is argues in favor of Pacquiao, hes not credible, hes just a strength coach, he knows nothing about boxing.

When Ariza argues in favor of Floyd, its, haha Manny exposed, duedes got all the inside info.

Just sickening.

Comment

Arum said 45-45 10% to winner.

Comment

Originally posted by ONEBOX
          Ariza was a cheating sob before and now he's their best friend lol. Once ariza praise arum or say something bad about mayweather then ariza will go back to being a cheating sob to them lol.
          I still think hes a cheating SOB but doesnt mean hes not speaking the truth. After all he is in Pacs close circle.

Comment

But logical people know this already.

Comment

Um Ya, Already know this to be the case.

Comment

Lol at the poster talking about Ariza being credible or not being credible

Its not about that.

Dude is just voicing his opinion.

Between that and Koncz saying hes in charge, Pac saying publically he will take a lesser cut.

Arum aint got control over his team.

I still thinks its funny they wanted to bring Cotto down to 147 and as soon as Cotto shows no interest and is free of Top Rank. Him and Floyd come to a quick and easy deal.

Asidr from the fact Cotto made a career high purse against Floyd
                Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 05-14-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Puppet will realize after his career is over that he could have made umpteen millions more without Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Well whats new?

When Ariza is argues in favor of Pacquiao, hes not credible, hes just a strength coach, he knows nothing about boxing.

When Ariza argues in favor of Floyd, its, haha Manny exposed, duedes got all the inside info.

Just sickening.
                    That's because he's expected to defend the people he works with it's basically part of the job. When he comes out firing shots against them it's more than likely true and for him to be so blunt he must have a few people backing him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Wow.

True or not, you wouldn't expect Ariza to come out and say this.
                      Arum tried to get him fired from Chavez Jr's camp I believe. There is animosity between the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X