No announcement yet.

Just the facts Keeps your feeling out May/PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just the facts Keeps your feeling out May/PAC

Fact: mayweather never cared bout steroid testing till manny became an opponent.

Fact: Manny does not want to take the test stating various reasons

if you post something format should be as is: do not post your thoughts feelings etc cause basically I dont give a **** about them.
    Last edited by #CaneloKhan; 11-19-2011, 01:14 AM.

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
    Fact: mayweather never cared bout steroid testing till manny became an opponent.

if you post something format should be as is: do not post your thoughts feelings etc cause basically I dont give a **** about them.
    Floyd requested testing based on various reasons also.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post

he clearly agreed to the test no longer being an issue. do you keep up with boxing at all??

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
        he clearly agreed to the test no longer being an issue. do you keep up with boxing at all??
        Fact: Floyd offered manny a fight with 14 day cutoff

Fact: manny refused to testing with a 14 day cutoff.

Comment

fact: manny said ok to the 14 day

fact: floyd backed out like a pu$$y again

Comment

fact: floyd suddenly become concerned with drug use just when he was about to fight pac

fact: so did the *****s

Comment

fact: manny agreed to testing above and beyond what is required of him, has been consistently budging towards "floyd testing"

fact: floyd went on vacation

Comment

I actually made a thead about neither Manny or Floyd want to fight each other. Let's be real they, make millions whoopin' somebody elses ass. Both of them look at each other and say, "Naw, I can make my milllions elsewhere." The only difference is Manny has many masters. Could be conviced to fight Floyd once he's old.

Comment

Fact: Duckweather didn't have no drug test until he fought Sugar Shane Mosley coincidentally Pacquiao was campaigning at Welterweight.

Fact: Duckweather fought a faded Oscar de la Hoya and a lifetime Junior Welterweight Ricky Hatton without drug testing. Ricky Hatton after clinching a Welterweight title came back to Junior Welterweight and fought twice in that division before going up against Duckweather - his second fight at Welterweight.

Fact: Duckweather retired to avoid fighting Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito who were the biggest draws in boxing in terms of fans and money to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    fact: manny said ok to the 14 day........... a year later after the offer was first requested.

fact: floyd backed out like a pu$$y again
                    I totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X