Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Yuri Foreman "too tall" for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    why wont manny??hes the one whos active...martinez has repeatitly called him out....hes called floyd out aswell and if floyd returns and doesnt fight him..then him and manny fear sergio.......nice try tho lol
    Martinez has been calling Floyd out since 2010 and has said he's been willing to take the tests. He said Pacq is too small for him and he's not gonna make the huge weight cut. Try again Bredrin.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
      Was Foreman really "too tall"? This is all I want to know.......
      Yuri Foreman and Antonio Margarito are the same height, which is 5'11 (180 cm) so your answer is "no"

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        A fight between these two when it was mentioned would have looked like the Pac vs Mosley fight. However, Foreman would have countered Pac because he can at least pull the trigger.
        i agree he wouldve beat him...but the excuses arum and roach come up wuth are hillarious

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
          Was Foreman really "too tall"? This is all I want to know.......
          no. did cotto really live too far away?

Comment

Besides, Foreman was/is a nobody, whos going to buy the PPV? Not his Orthodox Jews, they dont even have electricity on saturdays.

Comment

Yeah de la Hoya was also tall enough but just remember....manny fights for the people. He didn't take the money because he was getting paid in millions....he fights for the people...the very next day he went in a chopper with all the earnings from the fight in bags and he showered the people with every single dollar from the fight...because he fights for the people..

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
                Because Foreman was too much of a mystery. Tall slipperry mover with quick hands, could have been riskier than he appeared.
                Yeah I could see that.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  i agree he wouldve beat him...but the excuses arum and roach come up wuth are hillarious
                  No kidding.......

Comment

lol foreman was "too tall" and mosley was "too good"

Comment

But Antonio Margarito wasn't considered too tall? I don't know that is a good question but something is NOT ADDING UP, Margarito, Martinez, Foreman are all pretty much the SAME SIZE

but out those 3, only Margarito is FLAT FLOOTED

Comment

Working...
                      X