Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
    the pig is the most bitter and angry.

1) cuz' he's obviously a short fat loser with a tiny ****

2) cuz' he's jealous of the United States and harbors endless bitterness for their domination of his ****ty home country.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
      the pig is the most bitter and angry.

1) cuz' he's obviously a short fat loser with a tiny ****

2) cuz' he's jealous of the United States and harbors endless bitterness for their domination of his ****ty home country.
      Rumors has it that Squeal is as hung as a korean tranny on a cold winters day.

Just saying.....

Comment

How do you have this poll and not have JRosales in it?

All of these other guys are playing around, JRo is as serious as a heart attack.....

That dude needs a life....

Comment

MIB is a complete and utter dick.

It gets me how he goes off on little tangents.

MIB is someone that likes to think he exposes conventional thinking, group think, as though he's always going against the grain, problem is, he does it for satisfaction, as though he is seeing something no one else is, only I see right through his BS, and he knows it, which is why I find it pathetic, that he thinks he is getting one up on people by patronizing them.

It makes him look a bigger idiot to me, cause I know! why he does it, and more to the point, he knows that I know.

Comment

Comment

Why in the ****ing hell is Derranged in this list? Hes not an angry poster, hes just a drunk bastard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Why in the ****ing hell is Derranged in this list? Hes not an angry poster, hes just a drunk bastard.
                  Agreed. A drunken Hipster Bastard he is.

Comment

Originally posted by R.I.P. G View Post
                    How do you have this poll and not have JRosales in it?

All of these other guys are playing around, JRo is as serious as a heart attack.....

That dude needs a life....
                    Good point man. Jro is a ****ing maniac. I fear for my life when he's around.

I'll be in a thread and be like: "yeah man, JMM's a helluva fighter, I'd rank him in my top 50 AT"..

Jro: "you don't even know about boxing bitch, do you even have a list? I don't think so"

Me: wtf man..

Comment

Im pretty bitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X