Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Cotto gets 3rd division title...........is he a sure bet for HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    wtf??so you're a racist???thats a ****ed up comment reported
    co-sign........................fuk racism................larry is a *****....but thats straight up racist

Comment

Originally posted by Daim View Post
      why would someone use the word genius if they don't know how to spell it?
      why would you think 50 cent was me??

Comment

I'm still waiting for that article Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice† View Post
          Sucks that a great throwback fighter is being doubted to becoming a HOF.

Cotto is x10 the better man and has more balls than Mayweather or Pacquiao.
          Quality post man. Cotto is a true throwback fighter

War Cotto!!

Comment

why would you think 50 cent was me??
            Because I read on someone's sig which was quoting you, that boxingscene.com was all the life that you had and if your got out of your house you could die, so I figured the crackhead in the picture was you, if it's 50 for real he needs to stop snorting that yeyo cause he looks like he's about to die in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice† View Post
              I'm still waiting for that article Larry.
              **** you racist..i dont talk to idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Daim View Post
                Because I read on someone's sig which was quoting you, that boxingscene.com was all the life that you had and if your got out of your house you could die, so I figured the crackhead in the picture was you, if it's 50 for real he needs to stop snorting that yeyo cause he looks like he's about to die in the next couple of weeks.
                he aint snorting idiot..he did it for a movie role about a football player with cancer..

Comment

poll added................................im really gonna review the history..............of those who say n0

Comment

Yeah Larry no article? Hmmmm you just make **** up because Floyd has ducked fighters while Cotto hasn't

Comment

he aint snorting idiot..he did it for a movie role about a football player with cancer..
                      LMAO at 50 not snorting...it's all good mermaids and unicorns live in the land of rainbow.

Comment

Working...
                      X