Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather is NEXT if Pacquiao still declines the OSDT..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxy View Post
    Hilarious. no way Mayweather gets any where near Pacman. If Manny takes Floyd's stupid tests, Floyd will come up with another out. He will only take the Cotto fight is he still views Cotto as beatable. It is as Floyd does! Haven't you guys been paying attention the last eight years, and it's not on 24-7!
    co-sign bro.

Comment

I'd like to see this if Cotto can look real impressive against Foreman. I keep saying it over and over again, Cotto still has some fight left in him. If he beats Foreman impressively then give him a can or so to warm up and reek in some wins to reboost that confidence of his. Then we'll see what happens. Regardless, if Cotto gets back looking impressive again, I'd be more than happy to see this match.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        Who would you say the tougher fight is,

Cotto weighin 145lbs coming of two wars?

Cotto weighin 154lbs coming off a big win over foreman?
        For floyd? Whatever weight will be a tough fight for floyd due to style match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
          I'd like to see this if Cotto can look real impressive against Foreman. I keep saying it over and over again, Cotto still has some fight left in him. If he beats Foreman impressively then give him a can or so to warm up and reek in some wins to reboost that confidence of his. Then we'll see what happens. Regardless, if Cotto gets back looking impressive again, I'd be more than happy to see this match.
          Last thing Cotto needs are cans..Jennings and Gomez were bad choices and made him too confident..

What he needs are tough but winnable fights like Collazo, Mora (154), even Berto..yes I think cotto can smash Berto!..

Comment

Double post
            Last edited by ..WaRSpencE..; 04-22-2010, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Funny thing is I could see a floyd v. Cotto and a mosley v Pac if the mega fight don't happen. And of course cotto wins his. Trust me both fights would be piff.

Comment

Damn..

Mayweather looked AMAZING!..and even tho Im pretty sure he'd put a hurting on my boy Cotto..I can't deny that this is still my dream fight!..

I still pray for this fight to happen..even this I wished for it back in early 08 the most..

MAKE IT HAPPEN FLOYD!!

Comment

Stupid phone!!..double post again!
                  Last edited by ..WaRSpencE..; 05-05-2010, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Given how BSCENE has been lately regarding certain fighters Im all for Cotto vs. Mayweather. Lets do it.

Cotto beats Floyd hes one of the greatest WW's ever.
                    So when Cotto and Mayweather are in the same sentence suddenly this *****S are hyping Cotto? LMAO! burner you are a clown!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                      So when Cotto and Mayweather are in the same sentence suddenly this *****S are hyping Cotto? LMAO! burner you are a clown!
                      Cmon man think fellas! Arum is not going to have this fight happen especially since it means cotto, a top rank fighter, would have to take them damn tests.
                      Doesn't make sense does it?

Comment

Working...
                      X