Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather is NEXT if Pacquiao still declines the OSDT..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Mayweather is NEXT if Pacquiao still declines the OSDT..

..and of COURSE if Mayweather beats Mosley..and Cotto beats Foreman..

my question is this..OBVIOUSLY Mayweather is the MAN to beat right now..as he's been for the past couple years..and Cotto has look like nothing more than a vulnerable boxer who's best days are likely past him..that is maybe until June 5th when we see him with his new corner..

there isn't a bigger draw right now than Cotto..he's done DLH, Hatton, Mosley..Cotto is a BIGGER Draw than Mosley..so..

..MY QUESTION IS THIS!..

If Cotto by some MIRACLE, (some *****'s and *******s would call it), were to beat Mayweather and hand him his FIRST L..where would he stand as far as P4P ranking, Drawing Power, etc..?..

Mayweather doesn't possess the same qualities as Margarito and Pacquiao with the relentless pressure and doesn't have that thudding power that they do with the accumulation of punches..so it won't be another demolition but it could be a bad decision loss for Cotto..I understand this..

but If he wins...then what?...

where does he stand and where does he go from there?..

Given how BSCENE has been lately regarding certain fighters Im all for Cotto vs. Mayweather. Lets do it.

Cotto beats Floyd hes one of the greatest WW's ever.

Comment

LMAO I'm sure Arum will let that happen.

Comment

In your dream, it's not going to happen because Cotto is still from Puerto Rico...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Given how BSCENE has been lately regarding certain fighters Im all for Cotto vs. Mayweather. Lets do it.

Cotto beats Floyd hes one of the greatest WW's ever.
          ill second that.

Comment

Only way I want to see this is if Cotto looks really good against Foreman and they make Mayweather vs Cotto at 154.

Comment

Sorry this won't happen.Mayweather was just pushed to fight Shane.

What made you *****s think he will have the courage to fight the man who beat Shane

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
                ..and of COURSE if Mayweather beats Mosley..and Cotto beats Foreman..

my question is this..OBVIOUSLY Mayweather is the MAN to beat right now..as he's been for the past couple years..and Cotto has look like nothing more than a vulnerable boxer who's best days are likely past him..that is maybe until June 5th when we see him with his new corner..

there isn't a bigger draw right now than Cotto..he's done DLH, Hatton, Mosley..Cotto is a BIGGER Draw than Mosley..so..

..MY QUESTION IS THIS!..

If Cotto by some MIRACLE, (some *****'s and *******s would call it), were to beat Mayweather and hand him his FIRST L..where would he stand as far as P4P ranking, Drawing Power, etc..?..

Mayweather doesn't possess the same qualities as Margarito and Pacquiao with the relentless pressure and doesn't have that thudding power that they do with the accumulation of punches..so it won't be another demolition but it could be a bad decision loss for Cotto..I understand this..

but If he wins...then what?...

where does he stand and where does he go from there?..
                obviously cotto looks vincible now, but I'd still want to see this fight.

if cotto wins, he's back on the top 10 p4p llist, but not top 5. his drawing power would be the same, the Puerto Rican crowd.

if cotto beats floyd, there's rematches with margo, mosley, and pac.

Comment

this wont happen because PR only has like 4 people.

Comment

floyd wont waste time fighting shotto, does nothingfor floyds resume.
                    not even bragging right

Comment

Working...
                    X