No announcement yet.

Michael Jordan's HOF induction speech reactions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sickfish View Post
    GOAT can say whatever the **** he wants to say...
    i agree. bill russell can say whatever he wants. especially cause he is an eloquent speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
      i agree. bill russell can say whatever he wants. especially cause he is an eloquent speaker.
      He should but he couldn't coz he's old...

Comment

tHis is the problem with u damn sports fans u want to here the typical jeter anwser and speech. Jordan came from the ****en heart and said exactly what he maent. How is he cocky if he was the greatest player to have ever played? He is not a prick like kobe and kareem who were hated by his team. He said what he went and thats what we should like in our athletes. Ha at kobe being better then mj u idiots see mj destroy kobe in the all star game when he was passed prime? Kobe wasnt even the best player in 3 of the 4 ships argue that

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
          a jordan-less bulls went past the first round. almost to the conference title game. what does that say? that the team was way more solid than given credit for.
          yet a jordan-less bulls can't stay above .500 the next year until MJ came back

so, i saw first hand how other defenders got cheated. that is one reason i became more a pip fan - because he didnt get dodgy calls in his favor every single game.
          how come they got cheated? MJ got blown calls while Pip doesn't?

jordan is one of the most fluid athletes i have seen in bball. however, i am not naive to the fact that he had help from refs, media, the org, and from the team to become who he is.
          i admit NBA benefits a lot from selling his image, being the ambassador of the game but saying MJ owed some from the refs is really bull****

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            tHis is the problem with u damn sports fans u want to here the typical jeter anwser and speech. Jordan came from the ****en heart and said exactly what he maent. How is he cocky if he was the greatest player to have ever played? He is not a prick like kobe and kareem who were hated by his team. He said what he went and thats what we should like in our athletes. Ha at kobe being better then mj u idiots see mj destroy kobe in the all star game when he was passed prime? Kobe wasnt even the best player in 3 of the 4 ships argue that

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post

Comment

People wanted Jordan to be fake on his HOF speech.

I'm glad he kept it real.

Comment

**** Jerry Krause! Jordan was also angry the way he treated pip and phil.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
                    its quite ****en obvious that overated prick is pissed cause Kobe has BETTER BASKETBALL SKILLS than jordan..only a damn fool would disagree wit this statement..
                    lmao. nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BUL@H@W View Post
                      yet a jordan-less bulls can't stay above .500 the next year until MJ came back

how come they got cheated? MJ got blown calls while Pip doesn't?

i admit NBA benefits a lot from selling his image, being the ambassador of the game but saying MJ owed some from the refs is really bull****
                      1 - a jordan-less bulls won 55 games and went deep into the playoffs. pip won the all star mvp that year. they were not under .500

2 - so, u have never seen that play that is always shown on nba tv where he pushes off the defender to get room for a game winning jump shot? u think a rookie would have not gotten called for that?

3 - the nba has it's own agenda. if u didn't know this, i am not sure what u do know. watch kobe bryant for example, and watch the plays that he gets calls for. then watch most any other player and see if he gets to the foul line with the same situation. jordan was heavily, heavily favored. the term is "superstar calls".

Comment

Working...
                      X