No announcement yet.

Kell Brook Targeting Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook Targeting Cotto

KELL BROOK plans to put himself on Miguel Cotto's radar — by knocking out Michael Jennings.
    The unbeaten 23-year-old defends his British welterweight title against Jennings at the Liverpool Echo Arena on October 30.

And Brook has vowed to do a better job on Jennings than Cotto did earlier this year when he stopped him in five rounds.

The Sheffield slugger said: "I'm ready for Cotto now and I'm going to put in a better performance than he did against Jennings.

"I'm going to get Jennings out of there before Cotto did.

"I'm a top-level fighter and I am ready for the best out there — I know what I can do in the gym.

"I'm ready to go to the next level and I'm ready to go to the top."

Jennings has boxed just once since being dismantled by Cotto for the vacant WBO title.

The 31-year-old has a clear advantage in terms of experience but Brook is confident he will inflict the third defeat of the Chorley fighter's career.

He added: "I am on a high at the moment but no one has really brought the best out of me yet.

"I promise everyone that they haven't seen anything yet.

"Jennings is a great technical boxer but he's no threat to me, no threat at all.

"I could have bypassed Jennings but I've always wanted this fight."

Comment

If Cotto gets raped and beaten up again by pac then its a possible fight

Comment

Kell Brooks looking to get KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          KELL BROOK plans to put himself on Miguel Cotto's radar — by knocking out Michael Jennings.
          The unbeaten 23-year-old defends his British welterweight title against Jennings at the Liverpool Echo Arena on October 30.

And Brook has vowed to do a better job on Jennings than Cotto did earlier this year when he stopped him in five rounds.

The Sheffield slugger said: "I'm ready for Cotto now and I'm going to put in a better performance than he did against Jennings.

"I'm going to get Jennings out of there before Cotto did.

"I'm a top-level fighter and I am ready for the best out there — I know what I can do in the gym.

"I'm ready to go to the next level and I'm ready to go to the top."

Jennings has boxed just once since being dismantled by Cotto for the vacant WBO title.

The 31-year-old has a clear advantage in terms of experience but Brook is confident he will inflict the third defeat of the Chorley fighter's career.

He added: "I am on a high at the moment but no one has really brought the best out of me yet.

"I promise everyone that they haven't seen anything yet.

"Jennings is a great technical boxer but he's no threat to me, no threat at all.

"I could have bypassed Jennings but I've always wanted this fight."
          He sure is!!!!!

Comment

you are joking right??

Comment

Who????????

Comment

And Cotto aint getting rape by anybody, this is not Ricky hatton your talking about!

LOL Brook is another domestic fighter!!!!

Comment

Cotto would never take that fight, too risky.

Comment

Go hype your new hype job on the british board. This is the big dogs forum so stop dreaming.

Comment

Working...
                    X