Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life?

My most embarrassing moment happened when I was 15. I fell into a pile of cow poop in front of all my friends. I had no extra clothes to change into and you can probably imagine the rest. Hahaha... What's your story? JAT

that was the most embarressing thing thats ever happened to you?
    Lucky bastard.
    I grew up on a farm got covered in cow **** everyday.
    Worked in a chicken facotry on the kill floor and got covered in chicken **** everyday at work too.

dry your eyes its not that bad.

Worst for me is when i was smashed one night and couldnt rise to the occasion if u know what i mean. She told a girl i was mates with, who told all my mates.
    I've also fell asleep naked after a messy night in a room full of 20 people in a hostel i was staying in. (which is the same hostel the other thing happened in)
    Didnt even know i did it as i woke up with clothes on. some random girl showed me photos when i woke up. According to her i fell asleep mid-******* (not from her)

I dont drink wine anymore

Edit:- probably niether of those 2 thinking about it, i wasnt embarressed at all by the second i thought it was funny as ****, and i laughed the first one of after about 5 seconds so i wasnt that scundered. I have very little shame when it comes to things like that.
    Last edited by gingeralbino; 07-20-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Putting it in the wrong hole when drunk is pretty embarassing when you remember the next day.

Comment

Too embarrassing to share..

Comment

Hey Lady Fan, have you ever been fucked real hard by a big thick ****? (Just curious)

Comment

**** my pants in karate class

Comment

I was at a party and hit it off with the host. The flirtatious touching, the ambiguous suggestions, the sexual innuendo, everything was in check. We eventually exchanged numbers, but the night wasn't over yet.

Long story short. I got incredibly smashed, and ended up having sex in the hosts room, with a girl that wasn't her. Making a mess out of the host's bed sheets in the process. That's not what really sucked though. The girl I plowed was no where near as attractive as the host.

Needless to say, the host didn't want to have anything to do with me afterward. Who could blame her?

Certainly not her bed spread.

Comment

For me the most embarrassing moment was when I joined Boxingscene.com !

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
                  My most embarrassing moment happened when I was 15. I fell into a pile of cow poop in front of all my friends. I had no extra clothes to change into and you can probably imagine the rest. Hahaha... What's your story? JAT
                  No, you're most embaressing moment is every day when you make stupid comments about supernatural events like crying statues and images of Jesus in a piece of dog****. The only trouble is, that you don't get embaressed by this so we end up feeling embaressed for you.

Comment

The most embarrassing day of my life was when I realized that god doesn't exist. I was talking to the bastard at the time...

Comment

Working...
                    X