Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30-Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165.1, Daniel Jacobs 174.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
    It's funny how you like to leave facts out of your sorry ass arguments. Like Jacobs being chinny, like Brook said about Khan a little fragile around the wiskers. Ha mate.
    Jacobs had no business fighting him that soon. He also had practically his mom die that same week??? I would of told him to postpone the fight. These are things you should know???

Comment

• Originally posted by All in View Post
      I've heard Floyd called alot of things
      But risk taker wasn't one of them.
      ??? Floyd faught more HOFamers then anyone??? And everyone he fought as legit. FKN 10,000X better than Lemuix and Wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        14 pounds in 30 days is a lot to lose especially when you're already relatively slim.
        Yeah I did the math on that also??? Not too good. That's almost 4lbs a week??? And I saw the pics. He's not flabby...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I don't hate him at all. Ain't going to BS but I can't stand his big mouth trainer and his GGGtarded fans. You seem smart and said "Tried" to make fights instead of ducking. Which is a miracle most of the times when I talk to GGG fans. I've also said many, many times that GGG won't move up in weight.... I never said SHOULD move up.

If everything goes as planned he beats Jacobs, then Canelo beats saunders, and CanYellow fight GGG for ALL the belts and Hopkins record!!!! After that I have no clue??? I haven't thought past that.
          I respect your quote just tired of people hattin on a fighter that's trying to be great. I love the sport of boxing. Im not one of those GGG . Just want to make that clear with all the stereotyping on this forum
          Last edited by DocGreenThumb.; 02-19-2017, 11:33 AM. Reason: Meant to say tards

Comment

• GGG's not even big just strong

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              I respect your quote just tired of people hattin on a fighter that's trying to be great. I love the sport of boxing. Im not one of those GGG . Just want to make that clear with all the stereotyping on this forum
              Agree 1000%! Give me good fights and I'm good. We BOTH know GGG is AWESOME! And like Floyd fans his fans get beyond stupid as well. We just have to take that away from the fighters and not judge them based on stupid fans.

Comment

Agree 1000%! Give me good fights and I'm good. We BOTH know GGG is AWESOME! And like Floyd fans his fans get beyond stupid as well. We just have to take that away from the fighters and not judge them based on stupid fans.
                Totally agree with you. By the way i notice you use USC Trojans football helmet in your avatar. Im a big time USC fan fight the fuc on!.

Comment

??? Floyd faught more HOFamers then anyone??? And everyone he fought as legit. FKN 10,000X better than Lemuix and Wade.
                  and when did floyd fight them...hence why he wasn't a risk taker. he took calculated risks. thats the exact opposite of a risk taker. ggg tries to fight everyone in his division while floyd makes excuses not to fight guys like marg, pac, cotto, etc...you can't change his legacy. its already carved in stone. good fighter but simply refused to take risks.

Comment

• Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
                    GGG's not even big just strong
                    No he has the skills to go with it also. That's why he has a hard time getting certain fighters in the ring with him.

Comment

• Golovkin could weigh-in this Friday and make 160 easily, the guy is in incredible shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X