Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you murder someone without leaving a trace?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    Ive heared that if you just randomly kill someone that you dont know or have never met before, there is a pretty much no chance that you will get caught.
    Pretty much.

All you have to worry about is someone catching your license plate or traffic cam nearby or surveillance camera.

A lot of those random type murders are usually solved because they caught you with the murder weapon.

Now gang stuff. What usually happens is cops thru snitches or just street talk find out what gang is responsible.

They do mass raids and if they find the murder weapon they charge that person. Or what also happens a lot is they lean on ppl til they screw up in questioning.

Always, always keep your mouth shut or at least answer as vaguely and in a few words as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      true. then again, you have to....

hope there are no eye witnesses. and, while wearing double layered rubber gloves (no fingerprints/dna), you shoot them with a revolver (no shell casing) that has a silencer (no noise). then you have to plan your getaway and disposal of said gun (burn the rubber gloves).

and most importantly, you cant brag about it or have killers remorse. those are big reasons why killers get caught.

they either cant resist bragging about ''getting away'' it or get ''remorseful'' and confess to a friend (who then snitches them out).
      Shell casings doesn't matter.

They'll match the bullet with the gun anyway. They only match the shells with the gun when it's a shotgun or they can't match the bullet because it's too deformed.

Silencers are meaningless unless you're like a ninja assassin or some shiet. Police response time takes minutes. You'll be long gone by then. If there just happened to be a cop right there, that's just bad luck.

Most ppl that get caught driving away from a shooting is because they're too hyped up and speeding away causing ppl to notice them.

Disposal is easy. Just throw it somewhere that's not connected to you. Just wipe the gun. And make sure anything that has your dna like gloves, beanies, etc. Is thrown at a separate location.

Comment

Oh another thing.

Cellphones.

Leave it at home.

One of my lil brothers got life because of a cellphone.

His phone pinged a cell tower close to the murder scene.

His sleeping at home alibi was cut to shreds, because his cellphone pinged a tower 45 minutes away from his house down the street from the crime scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Shell casings doesn't matter.

They'll match the bullet with the gun anyway. They only match the shells with the gun when it's a shotgun or they can't match the bullet because it's too deformed.

Silencers are meaningless unless you're like a ninja assassin or some shiet. Police response time takes minutes. You'll be long gone by then. If there just happened to be a cop right there, that's just bad luck.

Most ppl that get caught driving away from a shooting is because they're too hyped up and speeding away causing ppl to notice them.

Disposal is easy. Just throw it somewhere that's not connected to you. Just wipe the gun. And make sure anything that has your dna like gloves, beanies, etc. Is thrown at a separate location.
          less (evidence) is best.

no bang, no one nearby will ever know.
          with a bang, people take notice.

people should consider bikes or just walking.

true. burying it in some random field, late at night is best. since im wearing gloves, wiping isnt needed.

it amazes me how crimes were solved way back in the day (and how many innocent slobs were punished for someone elses crime). dna and cctv are game changers.

Comment

Oh another thing.

Cellphones.

Leave it at home.

His sleeping at home alibi was cut to shreds, because his cellphone pinged a tower 45 minutes away from his house down the street from the crime scene.
            hell yes.

so many people get busted this way. and fools have the nerve to text each other during the crime

Comment

Kill said person
              Then
              Blame Mental health
              Infact if you kill somebody who has provoked you
              You can claim emotional distress and have it reduced to manslaughter with a good brief/lawyer (I always represent myself)
              I plan on this excuse if I ever have to

Comment

Oh another thing.

Cellphones.

Leave it at home.

Your little brother is a murderer? Why did he murder someone?

Comment

Lol look at some of these dudes acting like they agent 47.

It isn't as easy as it sounds. Have you guys ever shot at someone?

Comment

Oh another thing.

Cellphones.

Leave it at home.

i don't believe 95% of the things that come out of your mouth

Comment

im telling ya just pull up blast and pull off.

Comment

Working...
                      X