Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Explains His Frustrations With Getting Khan To Face Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you guys thought Hearn wanting Golovkin at 157 at catch was fake? Would rather have his marquee UK 147 matchroom boy than give Eubank Sr. simple demands...

Comment

I get why Hearn and Brook want this fight. It's an easy fight and big money. But they are starting to look really stupid. It isn't even that compelling a fight.

Comment

Eddie Hearn has ZERO self respect! Why the fbook are you even still mentioning that b**** Khans name! The guy DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW! everyone can see that except EDDIE HEARN!! Stop chasing the money because its a illusion... Khan dont want it, never did, never will... So them magical $$ your seing Eddie are non existant.

Comment

It's a duck. Khan doesn't want it and I understand the frustration. I'd keep pointing it out too.

Comment

SO ONE DAY ITS BROOK SUCKS AT 147 THEN THE NEXT DAY EDDIE IS BEGGIN ON HIS KNEES TO FIGHT KHAN AT 147 HAHAHAHA.... EDDIE AND BROOK JUST WANT TO EXPLOIT THAT GLASS CHIN....

Comment

The Khan obsession is sick. Have never seen anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                sure you have. Khans obsession with mayweather was way worse. He declined title shots and other big fight opportunities based on the fleeting chance that mayweather may give him a shot. He basically ruined his career waiting for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  He needs the fight to make a return on his investment. Before the GGG fight, when Eddie was still trying to negotiate with Eubank, he talked about why Kell should take the Vargas fight for less money. He said he'd never made a dime off a Kell Brook fight. The GGG fight probably got him close to breaking even for Kell's career. The Khan figh will put him in the black for Kell's career. If Kell loses to Spence, Eddie knows Kell's potential big money fights are over.

Comment

Stop talking about Khan. He's made it obvious for years he's scared.

Comment

I don't know why people are giving Hearn ****. Brook/Khan is a compelling fight that would be huge (at least in the UK); Of course he's gonna keep trying to make it happen no matter what. It's called common sense. They'll probably never get Khan to take it, but it doesn't hurt to keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                      X