No announcement yet.

Why do I get criticized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    So you are saying it's Beer's responsibility to go out and make sure adults don't get themselves in some "****." Is he supposed to be some kind of default vigilante c*ckblocker? Only a **** troll would think so.
    Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Smh... guess you don't know what it's like to watch ur homeys 6... girls out there be trying to mac up cats after they suck the other homeys d.ick... that's how players get herpes on their lips... and u just going to sit home and let that happen???

Playa u need to be a better friend to your homeys bruh...
    Confirmed.

Comment

Confirmed.
      Wtf?? Who the f.uck is this fist loving f.aggot calling a troll? I'm reporting straight from the streets letting beer know how hectic these hos can be and why cats need to be their brothas keepers and u call me a troll?!?f.ucking shame on u!

Comment

I hate BostonGuy

Comment

You get criticized for impregnating most of the people's wife here in the boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            If you were in a war zone and ur team got called, would you sit it out? Would u call the ppl who did a b.itch?

Same thing.. and I don't mean that metaphorically I mean that. literally....

Going to war and going out to replicate is all about survival man....
            If they called me I would kill for them. Period

Comment

You are young. Don't worry about the ****heads criticizing you for keeping it chill and saving money--that is the right track. Focus on yourself and improving your foundation for a solid future. You have a long and prosperous journey ahead of you as long as you keep your head on a swivel.

Like RJ said--you served your country. Take some time to relax and heal. Take good care of yourself. Keep training your body and your mind. Learn new things and expand your horizons--you will age like top shelf wine, my friend.

Signed: Charles Bukowski fan.
              Dead ass the realest post I've read on here. Thank you man, sincerely

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                If I like to stay home and save moneh?

Because the lounge is full of millionaire playas who don't need to save money and they go out and pull "bad b1tches" err night at da club.

Only betas like you and I stay home and save money and jerk off to sweaty pics of Manny hitting the mitts with Roach.

Comment

I guess you could look at it like you are living every day like it's your last day meaning when people's last day on earth comes they probably aren't out partying. They are probably lying in a hospital bed with an iv in them and a bunch of pain medication.

So you are like them only they have stronger pain meds.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Because the lounge is full of millionaire playas who don't need to save money and they go out and pull "bad b1tches" err night at da club.

Only betas like you and I stay home and save money and jerk off to sweaty pics of Manny hitting the mitts with Roach.
                    I jerk off to them already

Comment

Working...
                    X