No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    To take it a step further, I don't even know if b1tchculees was honorably discharged. His track record on here shows me, he had some issues and meltdown's

My money would be on dishonorable
    What meltdowns do you speak of? And I already told you about the proper use of apostrophes. Meltdowns not needing one.

This thread is off on a tangent. The other discussions should probably be taken to The Dome.
    Last edited by Fistic; 10-02-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
      What meltdowns do you speak of? And I already told you about the proper use of apostrophes. Meltdowns not needing one.

This thread is off on a tangent. The other discussions should probably be taken to The Dome.
      You say this thread is off on a tangent, one that you're contributing too.

You know it's bad when you become a part of the grammar police.

Meltdown's, Meltdown's, Meltdown's. That's a lil something for your OCD

Meltdown's

EDIT: Disregard this post, I see why you're here. You came to the defense of your boy Jab who literally asked you for help in this thread - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=139727 . Please don't get mad at me because I told him his family's secret. Hey, another apostrophe for your OCD.
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-02-2016, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Will you look at this:

08-17-2014 04:49 JabRight
        Then you could give me some pwn tips and hints cos' you good at it doe.

Fistic
        I read through those threads. Honestly, you do not need my assistance.

Is the boy that doesn't know his daddy is black really asking for "pointers"?

JabRight

Is this the secret? Is this how the pha.g boys of boxingscene get down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Aw what's the matter Herschel? Were you cranky from fasting all day on the Sabbath?
          Don't make me smack you with your own yarmulke, Shlomo.

Comment

• Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Don't make me smack you with your own yarmulke, Shlomo.
            I'll drown you in a huge bowl of your bubbie's matza ball soup.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I can actually see it

Comment

• Originally posted by weltschmerz View Post
                not the only thing on me that's long
                :aor: :aor::aor:

Comment

• Why do I get the feeling Fistic is going to talk about grammar

Hey bud, I don't think you understood this post

"My style? What style?

Because I know how to spell, use periods, commas and separate paragraph's?

What style?"

When I say I know how to spell, that meant just that. When I say I use periods, that meant just that. When I say I use commas, that meant just that.

When I say I separate paragraphs like I'm doing in this post, that meant just that.

Some people try way to hard
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-02-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

You say this thread is off on a tangent, one that you're contributing too.

You know it's bad when you become a part of the grammar police.

Meltdown's, Meltdown's, Meltdown's. That's a lil something for your OCD

Meltdown's

EDIT: Disregard this post, I see why you're here. You came to the defense of your boy Jab who literally asked you for help in this thread - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=139727 . Please don't get mad at me because I told him his family's secret. Hey, another apostrophe for your OCD.
                    Not the grammar Po-Po, but I do like to help people when they appear disoriented--and especially when they claim that they can spell, etc., and fail.

Please see:

Originally posted by Chollo Vista
                    My style? What style?

What style?
                    Nice job editing your post, removing the apostraphe from commas, son. That said, you still failed to correct the original post:

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    My style? What style?

Because I know how to spell, use periods, comma's and separate paragraph's?

What style?
                    Originally posted by Fistic
                    Sig worthy. Thank you for this. The apostrophe is not needed when the word is not being used in a possessive context.

"Common rules for apostrophe use. Possessive common nouns are common nouns or pronouns that own other nouns. Apostrophes are used to indicate this possession in the following ways: If the noun does not end in -s (in most cases this means it is singular), add -'s."

Source:

How to Use Apostrophes | Scribendi.com
                    https://www.scribendi.com/advice/usi...rophes.en.html
                    Glad that I could help. As for defending my boy, RJ--he doesn't need my help, you are just an appetizer for him. He stays hungry, and you are a but a miniscule portion of kcal.

You come in to a thread and attack other posters, who have posted pictures--where is yours? Not needed here, especially when you were already getting slapped around in the Dome, kusse.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=724039&page=3

Comment

Why do I get the feeling Fistic is going to talk about grammar

Hey bud, I don't think you understood this post

"My style? What style?

What style?"

When I say I know how to spell, that meant just that. When I say I use periods, that meant just that. When I say I use commas, that meant just that.

When I say I separate paragraphs like I'm doing in this post, that meant just that.

Some people try way to hard
                      And there he goes right on cue.
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-02-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X