Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Medically Unfit To Fight, Says His Team in Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
    Anyone who saw his closing statements in the last "Face Off" with Vlad could see that he's a man who is struggling to escape his darkness. He pretty much said he thinks about suicide everyday so this development is not a surprise to me tbh. As someone who has also experienced challenges when it pertains to ones emotions, I can only sympathise with him and wish him the best of luck in his recovery. There is more to life than him going in the ring to entertain us guys, so lets give the man some slack.

Tyson's mental issues are also well documented so there's no way this is an excuse. Why would he need to run from Vlad anyway? I don't think the first fight was in any way a fluke tbh. Tyson was just the better boxer and I doubt the result would have been any different.

Vlad now has a decision to make. He either hangs it up or goes after the other young pups. Step to AJ though and I think he might get stopped the way Josh is going.
    Wladimir can still be the man where all roads lead to. but only time will tell. Haye and joshua are on collison course 2017. Wladmir still kills the likes of ortiz , browne maybe even wilder who knows

Comment

• Klitschko mentally broke Fury....Give the belts to Klitschko......Lets Go Champ!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        None of that is new info. Slapdash Dan should have mentioned that UKAD suspended Fury's licence in June to try and prevent the rematch with Wlad happening. But when the Fury's appealed to the courts a judge examined the evidence and ordered that the suspension be lifted and Fury allowed to fight Wlad again before his case went to the tribunal. Call me naive, but I think there must have been a reason for that.
        He's brought all the backlash on himself no one else has done it...and yet you still try and defend him kafkod....what's wrong with you man...he's slated women, gay people , other athletes , zenophobic and the most shocking of the lot...disrespected the heavyweight world championship...when your a public figure you need to have a stop button otherwise your career will soon be at an end.....the man was dead lucky to win a world title and he knows it and he would be embarrassed by a Joshua or klitchcko if he ever boxed again....there's either two explanations with him now....one is now the spotlight is on him in terms of PEDs and pysically cannot stay in shape with out them...or which in this case I will feel for him ...is he's mentally cracked and maybe drink , partying and peer pressure has broken him down.....I don't like to see any man lose his marbles and suffer misfortune but I've always said he's never been mentally strong or good enough to be a heavyweight champion of the world.....he's done now

Comment

• what goes around comes around !!

Somewhere David Haye is laughing his a$$ off !!

Comment

• Dan Rafael just wrote an informative article about the actual diagnosis. Hate to say it, but I think they have to strip Fury and let other people fight for the belts.
            Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Tyson Fury's rematch with Wladimir Klitschko has been called off for a second time. The pair were due to meet in Manchester on October 29, with Briton Fury defending the WBA, IBO and WBO heavyweight belts he took off Ukrainian Klitschko last November.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Wow again ok hopefully Fury will be ok but they gotta take the belts off of him it seems, Wladimir might need to fight someone else but let's see.

Comment

• Fury ducking to stay relevant.

Comment

• Fury knew that part of his deal with Wlad was that Wlad would throw the first bout but in the rematch, he was going to get the titles back in a mega-rematch. He just couldn't come to grips with the fact that the only way he could beat Wlad was if Wlad didn't try.

Comment

• Garbage.....definitely has to do with the cycles between fights and timing them to drain out and pass test while still holding onto the mass/strength- really obvious and very weak at this point - garbage

Comment

• I've said for a long time that Fury is at least bipolar, maybe worse. Look, I don't like the guy at all, but if he really is dealing with mental health issues I hope he gets the help he needs and can overcome his problems. In the meantime, I agree that he should probably be made champion emeritus if this report is true and Klitschko should get the belts back and be mandated to fight the next highest contenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X