Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Senate Run Feels No Sting From Controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAC is such a man as he respects NIKE decision to drop him but shared that he stand firm on his belief.

If you're a man and want to play with another man butt hole there is something wrong with you...although you think it's normal. It's your business but you better be ready to take all the negativity coming your way. PAC never said I hate ****, he just have his perspective that if we practice that manner than we are worst than animal as animal doesn't have that instinct.

The only thing PAC did wrong is he's a global icon and he can just say things like that, but it's his opinion and if any endorsements dislike it so be it.
    Last edited by ModernTalking; 02-19-2016, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      PAC is such a man as he respects NIKE decision to drop him but shared that he stand firm on his belief.

If you're a man and want to play with another man butt hole there is something wrong with you...although you think it's normal. It's your business but you better be ready to take all the negativity coming your way. PAC never said I hate ****, he just have his perspective that if we practice that manner than we are worst than animal as animal doesn't have that instinct.

The only thing PAC did wrong is he's a global icon and he can just say things like that, but it's his opinion and if any endorsements dislike it so be it.
      LMAO. Bro, he might as well have said it. And for everyone's information, animals do engage in ****sexual behaviors, they just might desplay it differently.

Comment

A lot of people still live in a 20th century mind frame. We need to come together as a people. Despite all of our uniqueness as individual people, those differences are superficial at best. We all eat, sleep, fcuk, live, and die. We are all human. Dr. Martin Luther King really was ahead of his time. As I can see the war doesn't stop. Then again, when we have 6 billion plus people living on one rock, you're going to get conflict. It's a nice dream though, *sigh* oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          LMAO. Bro, he might as well have said it. And for everyone's information, animals do engage in ****sexual behaviors, they just might desplay it differently.
          animals may engage in ****sexual behaviors but that could be, say, attributed to animal instinct....the so called in the heat of the moment....

and can we fault animals for that? based on what? morality? accepted norms?

surely, we should not measure man by the measure we give animals?!...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            animals may engage in ****sexual behaviors but that could be, say, attributed to animal instinct....the so called in the heat of the moment....

and can we fault animals for that? based on what? morality? accepted norms?

surely, we should not measure man by the measure we give animals?!...
            You're thinking is off. You forget that we came from animals. Animals predate us! As long as you're not out pillaging and raping across town, being a menace to society, why should people care about something as small as someones choice of sexuality?

People need to wake up! Pacman doesn't get it.

I understand the whole religion thing, spirituality. If it makes you feel good, great, feel hope, safe, whatever. That's a good thing. But don't create war because of it, because of the whole, "It says this! We must follow it! If you don't follow it, that's blasphemy!" It needs to stop. It's keeping us from moving forward as a society. Peace on Earth.

Comment

PAC doesn't hate ****, he strongly believe it's wrong. If you think a man playing with another man butthole is okay, you seriously need need help! It's your business do what you want but that's still wrong, don't get offended when people talk about it.
              Last edited by ModernTalking; 02-19-2016, 06:58 AM.

Comment

You're thinking is off. You forget that we came from animals. Animals predate us! As long as you're not out pillaging and raping across town, being a menace to society, why should people care about something as small as someones choice of sexuality?

I understand the whole religion thing, spirituality. If it makes you feel good, great, feel hope, safe, whatever. That's a good thing. But don't create war because of it, because of the whole, "It says this! We must follow it! If you don't follow it, that's blasphemy!" It needs to stop. It's keeping us from moving forward as a society. Peace on Earth.
                If you want to play with another man butt hole that's your choice, I'd could careless. But you want us to educate and teach our children that same sex is okay which is not, keep that shi8 in your bedroom. You probably find it okay and normal to see two guys holding hands sweet taking in a restaurant, I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  No they don't. The Philippines is one of the most gay friendly countries in the world.

Despite its religiosity, the Philippines is one of the countries in the world where the level of public “acceptance” of ****sexuals is high, according to the results of the survey.
                  The survey titled “The Global Divide on ****sexuality” conducted by the US-based Pew Research Center showed that 73 percent of adult Filipinos agreed with the statement that “****sexuality should be accepted by society,” up by nine percentage points from 2002.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/769...y-in-the-world
                  Yeah no need for a survey. When I go there with my wife to visit her familly, u see it right away. Many gays and ladyboys there. Its everywhere

Comment

let me quote you...

"You're thinking is off. You forget that we came from animals. Animals predate us!"

"But don't create war because of it, because of the whole, "It says this! We must follow it!"

your thinking is really way off...where did you get that man came from animals....

surely not i or my relatives!

animals predate man...sure...but man is special, don't you know that?

create war? with who? christ teachings is about love, hope, faith, forgiveness and salvation...

i am amazed that people will attribute one man's mistake entirely to a book....

Comment

Resources are the reason for war, always has been. Religion is the cohesive flag people get behind to become a fighting force. Constantine, and other great leaders understood this.

Even street gangs know this. Call them religions if you like. Greed is a religion.

Comment

Working...
                      X