No announcement yet.

Mariusz Wach confirms he'll be fighting Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariusz Wach confirms he'll be fighting Wladimir Klitschko

Mariusz Wach has confirmed he'll be fighting Wladimir Klitschko in late November or early December in Hamburg, Germany.

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...henija-klichko
    Last edited by The Hammer; 08-09-2012, 08:30 AM.

In before everyone says he is a rubbish opponent, a big bum etc though only last week they was moaning Wladimir is scared to fight guys his own size..

Comment

Good opponent IMO

6ft7, 82" reach, highly decorated amateur, undefeated 27-0 and K.Od his last 6-7-8+ in highlight reel fashion
      Barely lost a single round

Not sure if you could ask for much more given the options out there.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Good opponent IMO

6ft7, 82" reach, highly decorated amateur, undefeated 27-0 and K.Od his last 6-7-8+ in highlight reel fashion
        Barely lost a single round

Not sure if you could ask for much more given the options out there.
        True.

But the Klitschko haters will be doing their usual whining and moaning about it.

No matter who he fights, they'll put a negative spin on it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          In before everyone says he is a rubbish opponent, a big bum etc though only last week they was moaning Wladimir is scared to fight guys his own size..
          That's always been a stupid argument, that Wlad won't fight guys his size. I've never seen him run from anyone bigger than him.

Don't really know anything about Wach, hopefully he gives a good account of himself.

Comment

He looked slow, open, and unathletic against Tye Fields. I hope he trains the hardest he's ever done in his life. I pray God has mercy on him on that day.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
              He looked slow, open, and unathletic against Tye Fields. I hope he trains the hardest he's ever done in his life. I pray God has mercy on him on that day.
              Pretty much. The guy just seems lethargic. There are better opponents out there, but whatever. Wlad is going to issue a beating.

Comment

Wlad is gonna fist fuck this guy.

Comment

That's cool

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    True.

But the Klitschko haters will be doing their usual whining and moaning about it.

No matter who he fights, they'll put a negative spin on it.
                    I think the klits get a lot of hate from boxing fans because of their selective matching.

Take for instance the chambers/arreola fights. Ideally we would have liked to see chambers taken on vitali; his movement, speed and angles would have caused vitali some problems (watch the solis fight and vitali struggles with someone who has good footwork).

And most fight fans wanted to see chris arreola taken on Vlad. Chris’s ability to take a punch and his tendency to throw powerful combinations (take note mr haye) would have made for an exciting fight.

However the klits monopolised the situation and made fights that would be easier for them.

Imo this is what is killing the sport, the fact that we have two heavyweights who are never going to fight each other. I am always going to wonder how would vitali have handled haye/chambers and how would vlad have handled arreola/chisora.

Comment

Working...
                    X