Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Glazer: Dos Santos would beat Klitschko in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bias at it's best. All he does is watch MMA so he will be for their champion but in an MMA octogan or a boxing ring Klit KNOCKS DOS SANTOS THE **** OUT (Dos Santos boxes in his MMA bouts and just defends take downs).

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Bias at it's best. All he does is watch MMA so he will be for their champion but in an MMA octogan or a boxing ring Klit KNOCKS DOS SANTOS THE **** OUT (Dos Santos boxes in his MMA bouts and just defends take downs).
      Dos Santos does that because he's a better Striker than the Fighters he faces, I think he'd go for takedowns against either Vitali or Wladimir anyways it won't happen

Comment

Vitali and Wlad would KO Dos Santos in less than 6 rounds. I think Vitali could beat him in an MMA fight too. Anyone who hasn't seen Vitali kick box should really do so. He would've been amazing as an MMA fighter if he would've trained for it. Dos Santos wouldn't have **** for power with 12oz gloves in a boxing match. It's not too hard to be a the best heavyweight striker in MMA... they're garbage. MMA people make a big deal out of the James Toney fight yet they forget that former UFC heavyweight champ Tim Silvia got knocked out cold in an MMA fight with old ass Ray Mercer lol. The only guy in MMA that could've been good in boxing is Anderson Silva. Look up him boxing on youtube. Atleast the boxer in an MMA fight would have a punchers chance... MMA guys in a boxing match is like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
          When did I say Dos Santos could beat them in Boxing? I just said he could do better than some think, you're delusional or just a troll read properly first then respond. Dos Santos would knock your ass out that's for sure
          Wow, the personal attack. Pathetic. Typical UFC nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            They just don't know! Jds ain't no kimbo, his striking is amazing. I think if given some time to train only on boxing jds will be a threat to any top hw, this dude have some heavy heavy hands!!
            This post is so sad. So sad and pathetic that the UFC brainwashing team lead by that moron Dana White and that Idiot Joe rogan have convinced people that these are amazing strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              JDS is a beast!! when JDS touches u, ur going down theres no other way around it. sure if they just throw these 2 in there jr would struggle but with some training i think this fight wont be a 1 sided match like all u guys are saying. of course this is a boxing forum so u guys are not gonna try and hear this.
              Lmao at "when JDS touches you", if Dos Santos was to fight inside a boxing ring he would be lost with big gloves, his power wouldnt translate not to mention the accuracy that boxing requires compared to MMA where theres different disciplines and strategies to exploit someones defenses.

Boxing is boxing, so a skilled boxer>>>>>>>>>>>>>mma striker, and is not even close.

Comment

I honestly think Arthur abraham would KO JDS in a boxing match

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                  Wow, the personal attack. Pathetic. Typical UFC nuthugger.
                  You're the one insulting others who are Fans of both Boxing and MMA, you're not much different than those nuthuggers you talk about it's possible to be a Fan of both Sports

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                    You're the one insulting others who are Fans of both Boxing and MMA, you're not much different than those nuthuggers you talk about it's possible to be a Fan of both Sports
                    I am a fan of both sports. I just recognize that they are different and the laughable difference in standup abilities.

The facts that anyone thinks this would even be remotely competitive shows the bias clearly. And conversely if the brothers were in MMA they wouldnt have much of a chance outside of a hail Mary punch.

Only the UFC promotional team and the strongest ufc/mma nuthuggers think UFC strikers have anything better than C level kickboxing abilities. Even mauy thai guys laugh at them.

Comment

Originally posted by VapeRippa View Post
                      Lmao at "when JDS touches you", if Dos Santos was to fight inside a boxing ring he would be lost with big gloves, his power wouldnt translate not to mention the accuracy that boxing requires compared to MMA where theres different disciplines and strategies to exploit someones defenses.

Boxing is boxing, so a skilled boxer>>>>>>>>>>>>>mma striker, and is not even close.
                      With time to train smart guy. With some training of course he can compete with the top hw. Notice all my post I said with enough training he can compete with these top hw, I never said he will run thru them like a walk in the park. But like I said this is a boxing forum so jds will not get any credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X