Amir khan finds another excuse to avoid kell brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirk diggler uk View Post
    he doesn't need an "excuse".

Kell hasn't really done enough to be on khan's radar right now. Its a fight for the future if kell can win a title at 147
    kell will beat that boy full stop

Comment

Originally posted by ONECRAK View Post
      kell will beat that boy full stop
      Anyone who thinks Khan will fight Brook hasn't followed Khan's career very close.

It's funny that Khan, a guy who did nothing to earn his title shot against Kotelnik, and defended the title against at least 3 guys who did nothing to earn it, thinks Brook needs to do more to earn a shot.

Reality is that Brook would be a dangerous fight and Khan hates those. I doubt it will matter though as I expect Peterson to pick up where he left off in the last fight and beat Khan in clear fashion and remove all doubts.

Comment

if Kell can keep winnging as he steps up in competition and maybe become top 5 in the WW or win a belt then Maybe real boxing fans will give a ****. til then i want to see Khan vs Peterson, Berto, Ortiz, maybe Marquez (140), Mayweather, etc. i would rather watch a judah vs khan rematch then that fight at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          Anyone who thinks Khan will fight Brook hasn't followed Khan's career very close.

It's funny that Khan, a guy who did nothing to earn his title shot against Kotelnik, and defended the title against at least 3 guys who did nothing to earn it, thinks Brook needs to do more to earn a shot.

Reality is that Brook would be a dangerous fight and Khan hates those. I doubt it will matter though as I expect Peterson to pick up where he left off in the last fight and beat Khan in clear fashion and remove all doubts.
          fINALLY A MAN WITH SENSE

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post

earned his shot or not he beat Kotelnik easily who was coming off a win over Maidana. Dmitriy Salita was 30-0 and a top ten fighter and Paulie was coming off 1 (should have been 2) big wins over Juan Diaz. He then fought Maidana, Judah & Peterson.

So I don't really have any issues with Khan's resume, the only one fight I thought was pointless was against McCloskey.

I don't think anyone should really be criticizing Khan for his resume especially compared to other "champs" like Andre Berto was fighting guys like Stevie Forbes and Urango, you got Chavez jr. fighting Peter Manfredo Jr and Canelo fighting Alfonso Gomez, Kermit Cintron & 78 year old shane mosley. In fact, I'd say Khan's resume looks pretty good all things considered. I should also point out that if he had it his way he would have fought Timothy Bradley long ago and did everything he possibly could to get that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              earned his shot or not he beat Kotelnik easily who was coming off a win over Maidana. Dmitriy Salita was 30-0 and a top ten fighter and Paulie was coming off 1 (should have been 2) big wins over Juan Diaz. He then fought Maidana, Judah & Peterson.

So I don't really have any issues with Khan's resume, the only one fight I thought was pointless was against McCloskey.

I don't think anyone should really be criticizing Khan for his resume especially compared to other "champs" like Andre Berto was fighting guys like Stevie Forbes and Urango, you got Chavez jr. fighting Peter Manfredo Jr and Canelo fighting Alfonso Gomez, Kermit Cintron & 78 year old shane mosley. In fact, I'd say Khan's resume looks pretty good all things considered. I should also point out that if he had it his way he would have fought Timothy Bradley long ago and did everything he possibly could to get that fight.
              Bottomline can he beat Kell Brook?

Comment

Kell Brook is garbage, Khan not fighting him is like me not fighting a 4 year old swinging at my knees.

Comment

As a UK boxing fan I don't care about yet, there would be a time when this fight would make sense ( Maybe not the outside world), Now is definitely not the time because Brook hasn't done *****, And Khan is not at 147 yet, this is Brook chance to get a belt at 147 before Khan gets there, I just hope khan doesn't duck the fight when the fight makes sense like our home Ricky Hatton ducked Junior Witter like the plaque.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    As a UK boxing fan I don't care about yet, there would be a time when this fight would make sense ( Maybe not the outside world), Now is definitely not the time because Brook hasn't done *****, And Khan is not at 147 yet, this is Brook chance to get a belt at 147 before Khan gets there, I just hope khan doesn't duck the fight when the fight makes sense like our home Ricky Hatton ducked Junior Witter like the plaque.

Comment

how the hell is Khan avoiding him?
                      firstly, there in different divisions
                      and when Khan gets to 147, Brook will need to have done something big
                      that or have a title Khan wants to target
                      as of now, no way Khan is dodging him

Comment

Working...
                      X