Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander Pedlyfield vs Oleksandr Usyk - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Evander Holyfield would stop him via TKO.

Faster hand speed, better athlete/boxer, physically stronger and more durable

Oleksandr Usyk is the most overrated fighter of the past 10 years, within the entire sport of boxing.
    Ehh no he's not overrated. He cleaned out the cruiserweight division, and cruiserweight is a strong division.

Comment

I accept that I might be slow, but is there any proof Holy was on PEDs? People on here are saying it like its fact. Can anyone direct me to some proof? Holyfield would destroy Usyk by the way.

Comment

Holyfield CW or HW (completely demolish him)

Comment

Holyfield stomps kick the living shit out of Usyk!

Comment

I know you all are trolling but you guys are hilarious with these retarded ass hypotheticals. To compare a tried and true warrior, all-time great, HOF'er and legend who've been there and done that to an unproven and untested fighter is not only asinine but is also absolutely insane

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
              Ehh no he's not overrated. He cleaned out the cruiserweight division, and cruiserweight is a strong division.
              People speak of Usyk as if he was some sort of revolutionary boxer 'From a technical perspective' from my observation he is a well schooled fighter in every area, with no great attributes. 'How does he evade punches? 80% of the time by using a simplistic high guard, he also seems to struggle to fight on the inside' Usyk has moved into the heavyweight division believing that his technical skills are that much superior to everyone else 'But in reality his technical skills are overrated, and physically as a athlete? He is not functioning in the same realm as reality as David Haye or Evander Holyfield.

When you are a cruiser-weight moving up into the heavyweight division, you need to have at-least once great asset 'To possibly negate the gap in dimensions'. David Haye had abnormal speed, athleticism and punching power. Evander Holyfield had incredible physical strength/durability, endurance and to top it off? He was a complete boxer.

Somebody show me the video footage of Usyk's great attributes? Show me the skills that make him far superior to these heavyweights? There is no video footage, because Usyk as a fighter has zero glaring great attributes 'He is just a well schooled solid fighter in every area'

Usyk does not really have much power, his speed of foot/hand is completely overrated and so is his defense 'And when he stops being so timid at heavyweight, all of what I have stated will be unearthed'
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-16-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                He was beating him up by getting knocked out at 8th.
                And?

Plenty of fighters have been losing every minute of a fight and won by KO. I saw Mickey Ward do it.

Hell, even Pernell Whittaker was losing to Hurtado before he stopped him.

Ali vs. Foreman

Comment

Working...
                X