Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: Berchelt Would Be Easy Work; Too Slow, Flat-Footed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alacran would beat the pulp out jr! And if he dont is due to the fact that jr jumped on his bike and runs! Berchelt is a beast combined with a wall closing in on you but this wall throws lethal combinations with very bad intentions... gary would be put to sleep! And did everyone hear when asked about tank davis! gRJr seemed to ignore that name by putting LSC pito on his mouth! Good luck Jr keep fighting bumbs every 13-15 months...

Comment

I don't like the fact Russell has such short arms. He is much faster and can box but Berchelt strikes me as he would eat GRJ punches like Canelo does tainted meat. He would also be able to land from outside.

I would love to see the fight. If they make it at 130 I'm taking Berchelt by UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        We both know how this goes. If I had a dollar for everything that shouldn't be in this world. His other option is taking 25% as a mandatory against Berchelt.
        I'm not a big fan of Russell. I think Miguel may wreck him. I think he would deserve a bigger chunk than 25% though, against Berchelt. Neither guy is a super star, but together, they make an intriguing match up and should get close to an equal share, IMO.

Comment

Enough already! Not all fans are ignorant believers in what they hear or read. Funny how he limits his sights to the one guy he might have a chance against. LSC would have destroyed him not to long ago but his edge is gone now. Berchelt will hurt GRJ bad. Oscar Valdez will put him into retirement after the beating he would recieve. But thats why grj never mentions Valdez. Grj is a paper hype job and occupying a belt in arguably the toughest division in boxing. Stop hurting the sport, go up in weight and pretend to be a champ somewhere other than a warriors division.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
            Blah Blah Blah typical PBC fighter calling out fighters they never intent to fight. Look at the D class fighter you just fought. Look at you fighting TBA next.
            Gary isn’t signed to PBC, and hasn't been for at least 3 years now.

Comment

So sign up with Top Rank or position yourself to become his mandatory.

Comment

Berchelt is a lil flat footed, not that fast and wings his punches

but

he could give GRJ problems...hell, im not even sure GRJ gets past LSC tbh

Comment

I like Leo a lot but he hasn’t fought anyone close to the skill level of Gary Russel. Imo he has fought guys that compliments his style which is to turn it into a slugfest. Frampton said the hell with boxing and decided to trade with Santa Cruz, bad idea. Mares, the same thing, decided to Trade with Leo. You have to be stuck on stupid if you think Gary Russel with throw all Boxing skills set out the window and decide to swap it with Leo. Not going to happen I promise ya that one.

Comment

Working...
                  X