Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Asked For Dillian Whyte After Pulev Withdrew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Asked For Dillian Whyte After Pulev Withdrew

IBF, WBA, IBO heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) revealed that he immediately requested a rematch with Dillian Whyte in the wake of Kubrat Pulev's withdrawal from their scheduled fight on October 28 in Cardiff. Pulev with ultimately replaced by Carlos Takam (35-3-1, 27 KOs) on twelve days notice. Joshua and Whyte have a long standing rivalry. Whyte defeated Joshua in 2009, when they were both amateurs. They collided in the ring in December of 2015, with Joshua getting rocked early on, but storming forward to stop Whyte in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder don’t want none of Whyte.

Comment

... "Dillian has a good fight against Helenius, but if Dillian wins I'd like to see him fight Wilder," said Hearn. "AJ will have a fight in March or something like that, then we fight the winner of Wilder-Whyte in the summer for the unification."

Hearn put it exactly how he wants things to go...

Comment

What Hearn says is logical from his point of view. he wants Wilder to fight 2 of his guys, not only one.

Comment

but, but, A.J fans said his mandatory is priority....but, but, Takam was on standby with a full training camp according to team matchroom...I don't understand? you mean Takam is fighting on two weeks notice?

Comment

Then again, Helenius may even beat Whyte.

Comment

Whyte would be a **** rematch.

Takam is a lot better

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                What Hearn says is logical from his point of view. he wants Wilder to fight 2 of his guys, not only one.
                Hearn is doing what most promoters do. Once they get a hold of an important fighter they try to use that as leverage to make money off the other Shyte fighters from their stable.

Comment

"The winner of Whyte-Wilder." Please. Hearn is a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Then again, Helenius may even beat Whyte.
                    Ill laugh so hard if Helenius KTFOs Shytw

Comment

Working...
                    X