Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place Wilder Back I'm the Ali, Foreman, Frazier era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place Wilder Back I'm the Ali, Foreman, Frazier era.

Would he be a top 5 HW? I think he has a chance against Norton, Frazier , and Freeman I'm not sure about Ali.

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Would he be a top 5 HW? I think he has a chance against Norton, Frazier , and Freeman I'm not sure about Ali.
    He takes Ali apart easily.... that rope a dope won't stand up against those signature bronze bomber windmills.......

Comment

Wilder lacks basic fundamentals , would get beat by guys like norton, ali, foreman. Probably beats frazier because of his size.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
        He takes Ali apart easily.... that rope a dope won't stand up against those signature bronze bomber windmills.......
        So, Wilder hits harder than Foreman who landed flush on Ali's head and body? LOL BTW that was when Ali was 32. If it was Ali of the 60s he embarrasses Wilder.

Comment

would Joshua or any other heavyweight?? why single out Wilder?

Comment

All I know is that those guys would beat the **** out of Joshua-including Wilder.

Comment

Heavyweights were more skilled and agile back then no hw today would be a factor back then, wilder however would have a height advantage and could possibly beat a smaller hw but that's about it.

Comment

Today's heavies don't hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  Place Wilder Back I'm the Ali, Foreman, Frazier era.

... Nope, you place him...

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    All I know is that those guys would beat the **** out of Joshua-including Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X