Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British posters - Does the 'BBC' television network name make you feel uncomfortable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of being a kid in school and someone would ask "do you like BMW's?" and you'd say "yeah, sure" and they would burst out laughing "OMG you like Black Mans Willy! AHHHH GAY!!!!"

Funny at the time but i was 10.

Comment

Hold on. They come to check if you have a television in the UK?

Comment

Haha

Yes it does mainly cos it's a ****ty MSM liberal channel which doesn't report half of the news stories out there as they don't conform to their agenda

They are pleased as punch about this tower fire as the last two weeks have been painful watching them trying their best not to discuss the fact we have had terrorist attack after terrorist attack recently in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Yes.

The bbc is funded thru a tv license. It's about 150 pounds a year.

Every household with a tv has to pay it

If ur registered address doesn't make the payments or have a direct debit set up u will be sent threatening letters. After five of them they will literally turn up at your house. It genuinely happened to a friend of mine who didn't watch tv but he had an old wrecked one in his garage and he actually had to prove in court he didn't watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I've never known anyone to get a house call. They used to go around in a TV detector van apparently but i think that may have been just fear mongering to get you to pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              This reminds me of being a kid in school and someone would ask "do you like BMW's?" and you'd say "yeah, sure" and they would burst out laughing "OMG you like Black Mans Willy! AHHHH GAY!!!!"

Funny at the time but i was 10.
              Lol.

When I was a kid they would ask "Do you have a stick and two tomatoes?" and you'd say cautiously "yeah, sure" and they would burst out laughing "You do? OMG! I have a dick and two balls!"

Comment

Working...
              X